Medusa Version 3.0 (New Build)

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Hell F'n yeah brother! Glad it all came together for you. The results are great example on an efficient setup. A lot of people have to make 25+ psi for similar numbers.

That was on E85 and with a manual correct? Couldn't see the RPMs on dyno, guessing a little over 7K?

Yea it's efficient that's for sure!! Yea E85, manual car.. We took it a little over 7000rpm.. We were thinking it peak higher in the rpm but that's ok. I'm willing to bet there is more left in it on the top end.. We just stopped tuning lol

68gtscode

Established Member
Chris, congratulations on the great results! I know it's been a long road to where you are now... I haven't been on the forums much lately- did you install a Coyote engine? Let us know how the drive back home from Sacramento is today- should be fun!

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
We need some videos of it Medusa putting in work.

Ahahaha that's gonna take a while.
Chris, congratulations on the great results! I know it's been a long road to where you are now... I haven't been on the forums much lately- did you install a Coyote engine? Let us know how the drive back home from Sacramento is today- should be fun!

Thanks buddy, no it's still a C-headed mod car :)

Congrats! Awesome numbers at great boost levels! Happy for you!

Now keep it one piece this time ;)
LOL it should stay in one piece that's for sure lol.

The car is home now and I've driven it a bit.. It's insane that's for sure.. Throttle response is off the chart lol. I haven't gone more than 1/4 throttle in it and even that is super intense lol..

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
No dyno vids.. I can take driving vids.. But this site sucks with uploading pics.. I was about to upload stuff then I'm going to have to resize them all. I don't have time for that lol.

Unless someone can tell me a free hosting site?

07stuntin6r

Established Member
No dyno vids.. I can take driving vids.. But this site sucks with uploading pics.. I was about to upload stuff then I'm going to have to resize them all. I don't have time for that lol.

Unless someone can tell me a free hosting site?

YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
IDK how to upload it in HD.. But yea.. Maybe I'll get more later.. It's sketchy as hell driving and recording.. I have my go pro though..

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Thanks guys,

So I just got back from burning through 1/4 tank of gas. For whatever that is worth on E85 on the street lol.. Found out I need to upgrade my powersteering cooler lol. Or lack there of on the 96-98 cars. Needs a finned unit as I'm over heating the fluid and losing power brakes and steering lol. That's ok though.. Tomorrow I'm gonna do a pull on the hwy and get a datalog. I'll record it..

Users who are viewing this thread