Me vs. Stock Hellcat, and other races

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Mexico Racing League released their coverage of the last Runway Rivalry event here in Dallas. There's a lot of great racing, but if you skip to 2:47, you get to see my run against a stock Hellcat. Finally someone posted a vid of it!!

[video=youtube;gy8aWkgJlGs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy8aWkgJlGs[/video]

Car is a 2012 with a pulley and full exhaust.

Last edited:

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
was the Paxton silver 5.0 a member on here?

And was that Wakebum agains the YSi vette?

great kill on the HC and great vid

Last edited:

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Nice Kill Hybred
Definitely some kick ass cars at that event. Unreal how many people are making 900+ these days.

Just Watched the full video, I agree with you but some of those guys didn't have a clue.

Great job, you and the guy in the silver Cobra. Don't know why people say Mustangs are slow.

Nobody says that seriously. Maybe taking a dig but not actually meaning it.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Sort of surprised - did you talk to the driver and confirm he\she was on it hard to the line? Was it supposed to be 60mph to the light, then go? Or what was the setup exactly? Also interested to hear if it was an auto or not.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Well done! Did the HC have any traction issues?

Not that I heard. I was on the original 25k mile tires from 2012, so if I didn't spin, he shouldn't have had a problem.

Nice kill, was it a 6 speed or auto hellcat

I wanna say 6 speed, but not 100%

Sort of surprised - did you talk to the driver and confirm he\she was on it hard to the line? Was it supposed to be 60mph to the light, then go? Or what was the setup exactly? Also interested to hear if it was an auto or not.

It was a clean run, and we started from a 60mph pace. He left right after we ran so I didn't get to have any discussion on it. On FB he said I was making 7-800, but realistically if I crack 600 I'll be pretty happy.

Users who are viewing this thread