Me vs. Stock Hellcat, and other races

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
It was a clean run, and we started from a 60mph pace. He left right after we ran so I didn't get to have any discussion on it. On FB he said I was making 7-800, but realistically if I crack 600 I'll be pretty happy.

I thought I remember you having it dyno'd and you were only making like 540whp - that's why I said I was surprised. Have you pullied down since since then?

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Not that I heard. I was on the original 25k mile tires from 2012, so if I didn't spin, he shouldn't have had a problem.

I wanna say 6 speed, but not 100%

It was a clean run, and we started from a 60mph pace. He left right after we ran so I didn't get to have any discussion on it. On FB he said I was making 7-800, but realistically if I crack 600 I'll be pretty happy.

TVS or still stock M122? And when did I miss you moved to Dallas?

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
I thought I remember you having it dyno'd and you were only making like 540whp - that's why I said I was surprised. Have you pullied down since since then?

I made 546 with a pulley and CAI. I've since added headers and a TB, but haven't redynoed. Email Lund tune. That's why I said I should be around 600.

TVS or still stock M122? And when did I miss you moved to Dallas?

Still on the stock blower, and this May. It's temporary.

Kat, isn't your car still stock? Yet you ran away from the Hellcat.

Maybe your lane had a tailwind? :lol1:

Lol! No, I'm not stock, just some minor bolt ons.

oxford03cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Nice kill! I went out there and watched some races on Saturday the silver kb cobra in the video drug that hell cat also.

Users who are viewing this thread