May 14th So Cal Road Cruise to Hooters

DwimmerlaikGTO

Phantom Goat
Established Member
Great cruise guys! That was an f*ing blast. To Linda who got us lost, GREAT JOB! Cruising down another canyon and back is never a bad thing!!!

I met up with some people at Topanga and Ventura. Here is a link to some of the photos I took. You will have to excuse all the pictures of my Goat though.
Dwimmerlaiks Crusie Gallery

DisposableHero

Established Member
0440thStang said:
So where's the video??? Espcially with http://www.fnsweet.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14165&stc=1 ?? Just kidden' Really had a blast. Wish we could have kept more together through the cruise. They need to make mini vans and SUV's illegal on those kind of roads.

hahaha remember that one big gardeners truck that was going like 5mph on that canyon road... help up everyone until he could find a spot to move over

igotyofire

Established Member
yea there was a copper 03 or 04 i belive that got pulled over also, soon as i noticed there was a cop behind i was like ok no messin around,lol

maddrabitt

Established Member
damn, you guys suck. Actually I suck for having to work. Glad you all had a nice cruise. Ill try to get more of my San Diego group together for the next cruise

ImmortalBrett

Life in the Fast Lane!
Established Member
Stable Productions, you guys did one hell of a kick ass cruise - 97 Muscle Cars taking over Southern California!!! And again, it was an honor cruising with all of you and seeing some insanely beautiful Mustangs (plus we got in some more Transams and Vettes too).

Looking forward to the next one!!! Thanks again for allowing some of us Fbody's into your mix too!

redgtosamurai

Established Member
DisposableHero said:
hahaha remember that one big gardeners truck that was going like 5mph on that canyon road... help up everyone until he could find a spot to move over

I had pool boys in their little pickups holding me up since I left first. Good thing the cops weren't out there when I flashed by since I was passing the pool boys on the wrong side and power sliding thru the curves!

Awesome cuise! Next time, let's pick a canyon WITHOUT pool boys! :rockon:

SRT Handz

Banned
That cruise was so tight!!. Me and 3 OC guys cruised down there together. It kinda sucks that almost everyone had a blower except me :( . Well the squeeze is comming soon.

But it was sick when we hit the Twisties. I drifted some of thoses turns really hard and got my rear end so far out.

SoCalCobra

Intaker & 7.5" Pistons!
Established Member
Fun cruise, it was great to be able to see some of your awesome rides up close. That Cobra from X2C was INSANE!

SRT Handz

Banned
hitmeoff said:
Wish u OC guys woudla told me you were leaving together...

I myself left from Irvine by myself :(

sorry dude, i was invited y a friend of mine and went with him, 1SickSnake, and another dude.

igotyofire

Established Member
Next time i hope we have a parking lot somewhat more like the Rosebowl Lot, this was harder to find for some, rosebowl lot is nice

1BLWN 03

Established Member
Tne criose was great...Linda don't beat yourself up...your idea was great, to have all these cool cars parked along the streets of multi-million dollar estates...someone needs to show them how the other half has fun :rockon: Thanks to Joe, Edgar. and Paul...what great planning...looking forward to seeing all of the video and pics soon...see ya all on the next cruise :beer:

1SickSnake

Established Member
hitmeoff said:

Hey, hit me up next time thier is another cruise or get together, I live right off the 5fwy & the 91fwy. We can cruise together or something. :burnout:

Last edited:

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
We at The Stable Productions would like to thank all of the 97 cars and the hundreds of people that came out. We are very happy that you all enjoyed our cruise. We also want to thank Hooters for hosting us. They did a great job. If anyone wants to donate any video or pictures, we will be more than happy to take them. Once again, thanks alot for coming out and we are looking foward to our next cruiselater this summer.
-Edgar
www.thestableproductions.com

DJ HEARTLESS

THE OFFICIAL
Established Member
SRT Handz said:
That cruise was so tight!!. Me and 3 OC guys cruised down there together. It kinda sucks that almost everyone had a blower except me :( . Well the squeeze is comming soon.

But it was sick when we hit the Twisties. I drifted some of thoses turns really hard and got my rear end so far out.

WHATS UP BIAACH!!! IF YOUR GOING TO RACE ON THE CANYON RDS KEEP YOUR FOOT OF THE BRAKES damn GT driver :nonono: .....................................just kiddin :lol1:
that cruise was fun and not to mention TT,s, beer and wings :beer:

it's jorge foooo :coolman:

DJ HEARTLESS

THE OFFICIAL
Established Member
hitmeoff said:

I left directions on the thread :shrug: thats were me, SRT Handz, 1sicksnake and OCsnk met up at OH well next time I guess

Last edited:

DJ HEARTLESS

THE OFFICIAL
Established Member
no one said:
it was great to meet all of you guys.
This Messange is From:
Mohammed
Mohammed JR
Bader
Thamer
"cant wait for next cruise"......

Thats for the compliments on my car guys and it was a plessure meeting all you guys :thumbsup: my exhaust comb. is stock headers, BBK off road H pipe and spin tech cat backs it sounds strange but it sounds scary too!!!

1999 cobra n/a black, carbon fiber cobra R hood and carbon fiber cobra R wing :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread