May 14th So Cal Road Cruise to Hooters

ImmortalBrett

Life in the Fast Lane!
Established Member
SN95StangMan said:
That was my brother in the blue mach. His friend got some in-car footage of that. :rockon:

Unless there was some other donut action too. :shrug:

that was enjoyable watching that through my rear view mirror, then over my shoulder from my convertible Transam. My girlfriend and I enjoyed it. We were about 6 cars in front of you in the Red Transam Vert with Scooby Doo.

Sorry about mystify's ride - this bites!!!

:uh oh:

1 BLOWN V8

Established Member
1BLWN 03 said:
man those pictures hurt just looking at them...so glad that no one was hurt, but poor cobra...be more careful next time Randy :nono:
Glad to see you both are still alive and kicking. I have left Bob 3 messages on his cell phone and one at your home number. I was starting to worry that something might have happened to you or Bob. Tell Bob to give me a call one of these days. Talk with you later

Last edited:

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
Hey guys,
We have been very busy over the last month. We have about 9 hours of video we need to sort through and digitize. As you guys can tell, our videos are done very proffessionally and that is why they tend to take time to be released. Unfortunately, this video will take longer than the others. I myself am getting married later this month so my time is very sparce. Paul will be taking a vacation at the beginning of July and Joe will be extremely busy as well. We cannot give you any solid answers as for a release date at this time. But we can assure you that we are already planning our next cruise (end of July or early August) and we can hopefully have the video finished just in time to drum up some hype for that cruise.
We already have some nice ideas in mind for the video and hope to feature some awesome footage in it. If anyone has footage that they would like to donate, please feel free to pm me and we can discuss it.
Once again, thanks to everyone who came out and enjoyed the cruise. We really like hanging out with all of you and to be honest, if the crowd wasnt as cool as you all are, we probably wouldnt be doing these videos. We hope you can all understand and be patient as we work on the video.
-Edgar
www.thestableproductions.com

0440thStang

Established Member
OK Edgar you're killing us out here. I know you guys are busy there but can you atleast throw us a bone. I may miss the next cruise with what all my job has me doing lately so I'm looking for something to keep me going.

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
Hey guys,
I just got back from my honeymoon so we will hopefully be starting on the video sometime soon. We apologize to everyone who is waiting for this video, but we are all extremely busy and have not had time to get to the video. When we do deliver the video, it will be the same high quality videos you have all come to expect from us. Just because we are busy doesn’t mean we will slack off on our videos.
As for the date to the next cruise, that should be figured out within two weeks and we will post it up. We have most of the details figured out. Stay tuned here on the board for the date.
Thanks for your patience guys.
-Edgar

32V SVT

Established Member
Edgar Posted:

Hey guys,
I just got back from my honeymoon so we will hopefully be starting on the video sometime soon.

Hey Edgar, Congratulations man! :thumbsup:
Looking forward to the video's when ever you can get to them!

-G

SB Lightning

Young Buck
Established Member
SWEEEEEEET! awesome work guys! Now I know why it took so long...it was perfect! you guys should post it up in the Vids/Pics section so more people can see it!

So, now whens the SB vid gunna be up? :p

Users who are viewing this thread