May 14th So Cal Road Cruise to Hooters

Thanks for letting us from Las Vegas come out and check out the cars.....we couldn't go on the cruise because we had some other stuff to do while we were out there!

:beer:

BullittSVT

trustangbro
Established Member
The cruise was awesome!!! The Stable Productions and SVT performance sure kno how to make a cruise!! I can't wait for the next cruise and the video for this one! If you guys have any home videos or pictures that you took please post them up... :rockon:

ImmortalBrett

Life in the Fast Lane!
Established Member
BullittSVT said:
The cruise was awesome!!! The Stable Productions and SVT performance sure kno how to make a cruise!! I can't wait for the next cruise and the video for this one! If you guys have any home videos or pictures that you took please post them up... :rockon:

Here you go!!!

http://immortalscarclub.com/ipw-web/gallery/RoadCruise2Hooters - over 700 pictures and video clips!!! looking forward to the professional video Stable Productions puts out too.

:pepper: :rockon:

Mighty Rooster

Mega Bullitthead
Established Member
Immortal Brett, thanks for taking the time to produce and post those pics. You got two great pictures of my Bullitt and I really appreciate that. I have so few of my own car, now I have something to use as a signature post (if you don't mind). Thanks Again!

S.C.L.A.98COBRA

Established Member
Hey guys...The criuse was cool ass hell...The only thing I wish we stuck together more, like when everyone was parked after getting lost. I can't wait for the next one...

By the way I was the '98 Chrome Yellow Vert Cobra :rockon: :beer:

Later

SoCalCobra

Intaker & 7.5" Pistons!
Established Member
At least you got a pic of the best lookin' Cobra there ;-)

PICT4084.jpg

SpdShftn04Mach1

TrchRd04Mach1
Established Member
Still Cruisin'

hey hey yeh i gotta say that cruise was pretty damn fun, me and my cousins along with my friend went there wit my 2004 mach1, it was one of the two red ones that were there, mine was the one that always had the hood open as u see below, and yeh IM 17 TOO!! everyone kalled it a "BEAST" so i went ahead and ordered the "3rd break light letter covers" from MWSpeedshop.com and it says "LEBANESE BEAST". i heard there was another cruise commin up and the people that were in charge of the cruise said they needed a better parking lot next time so im gonna ask ym dad if we can use the lo to South Bay Ford since hes the General Manager there, ok guys layter

ImmortalBrett

Life in the Fast Lane!
Established Member
Mighty Rooster said:
Immortal Brett, thanks for taking the time to produce and post those pics. You got two great pictures of my Bullitt and I really appreciate that. I have so few of my own car, now I have something to use as a signature post (if you don't mind). Thanks Again!

Mind? I consider it an honor to have taken the picture that will be used as your signature.

I don't know if it's just me that notices this, but the people on this board are very cool. I am on a lot of GM boards as well and there are some jerks out there, believe me. All of you on this board have a lot of class!

Please continue your journey to everlasting coolness!!!

:rockon:

ImmortalBrett

Life in the Fast Lane!
Established Member
There were just too many of you. Everytime I was taking pictures of your stangs coming into the lot, there would be like 8 or 10 more of you that would roll in behind (making it hard for me to snap the cars).

But what a cruise!

quikshftn04s281

Established Member
tight

the svt cruise was really tight. everyone out there had nice ass cars. i was one of the four guys that came with the mach 1. Cant wait for the next event. The Stable productions really know how to plan out such a event like this. :beer: The stop signs were tight....hey did any one witness the fly by that we did on the freeway??@/ hahahha fun shit :burnout:

ygpFE703.gif

1BLWN 03

Established Member
be very patient...the vids will be worth the wait...TSP always produces an awesome video of our cruises...but excellence takes time...I only hope that the video this time is longer...of course it is just like horsepower, there is never enough :burnout:

ImmortalBrett

Life in the Fast Lane!
Established Member
You will be rewarded by your wait, the Stable Productions doesn't put out some cheap flick like the ones you usually see put up, this is the real deal!!!

I forgot, who did the cool Mulholland donuts in the blue stang? was that mstify? i saw it on a wide street there in my rear view mirror, doing some cool donut action and I was like, "now that's cool!!!"""

:cuss: :D

SN95StangMan

Established Member
ImmortalBrett said:
You will be rewarded by your wait, the Stable Productions doesn't put out some cheap flick like the ones you usually see put up, this is the real deal!!!

I forgot, who did the cool Mulholland donuts in the blue stang? was that mstify? i saw it on a wide street there in my rear view mirror, doing some cool donut action and I was like, "now that's cool!!!"""

That was my brother in the blue mach. His friend got some in-car footage of that. :rockon:

Unless there was some other donut action too. :shrug:

bdcardinal

I Spend car money on guns
Established Member
Premium Member
ImmortalBrett said:

ya it woudnt be mystifi because this is what mystifi looks like right now. http://www.stangfreak.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=550

Users who are viewing this thread