Matrix Subframe Connectors

SlowSVT

Established Member
That looks better then the Han's or Kenny Brown. If you don't want a chromoly custom set up, I would choose that then. As for mine, it made a night and day difference. Though I think all full length subframes make a difference and it is a required mod.

Those sub-frames would be better served having the trellis braces terminated at the junction where the cross bars meets the rocker rail. Not a real big deal as those subs will do wonders for the floor structure.

Also note how few stitch welds there are along the lip on the rocker panels. I would put more of them closer together. Try to have the welder skip around in a crisscross faction on both sides of the car using a wet cold tower to cool each weld minimizing heat propagation and build-up in local areas. Welding has a tendency to tighten up the structure which is good as long as the parts still line-up.

You are going to get "giddy" in the difference on how the car drives after pulling out of the shops parking lot. They won't be able to surgically remove the :-D from your face! and it sounds like your doing this right.

Where are those pics you promised us :(

Russ :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread