Mass shooting in Lewiston Maine, 22 dead 30 injured preliminary numbers

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
This guy has now eluded authorities for over 6 hours.

He's former military.
Firearms instructor.
Mental nutcase who has heard voices, and threatened a military installation.

They found his car but no trace of him. His cell phone isn't pinging towers.

This was very elaborately planned. He might be a nut job, but he's incredibly prepared, he's thought this out, planned it very well, he's several steps ahead of law enforcement, he's very smart.

Elaborate because he shut off his cell phone? lmao

Many of these cases are suicidal people wanting to air their grievances and get famous on their way out. I wouldn't be surprised if he's lying in a ditch and just hasn't started stinking enough to be found yet.

This.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Unfortunately there is no quick fix for this even though one side says there is. Evil will find a way regardless of what tool is available. This is obvious throughout history. Mental health, lack of basic morals and society at large has created this with MSM and social media pouring jet fuel on the fire. All 4 of these things are intertwined. Our nation is morally bankrupt and that started long ago when basic human decency became a thing of the past. MSM and Social Media has done nothing but turn our society as a whole into a bunch of divided, miserable narcissists who have been mind****ed by a bunch of people who want to shape our world into their ****ed up version of a utopia.

I think the low hanging fruit would be for MSM to do a complete blackout when it comes to details on the shooters. The overwhelming majority of these shooters want there 15 mins of fame. Stop giving it to them.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
I think the low hanging fruit would be for MSM to do a complete blackout when it comes to details on the shooters. The overwhelming majority of these shooters want there 15 mins of fame. Stop giving it to them.

This^........

Ticks me off because I'm tuned in to seeing these new munitions Israel is using and waiting to see their urban environment combat skills.

Now my broadcast is interrupted with this guy.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
ted-bundy-smile.gif

The media is not your friend and is not the sacred institution as it is called. The only things mattering are clicks and views. If killings brings in ratings, it's all for it.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Why are they still looking for him in the same town? Or did I miss something.
Wouldn't he be long gone? They found his car near a river. Who knows where he is, but I doubt he is hanging around.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, he may have dumped the vehicle at the boat ramp to grab a boat and flee on the water. Could be a random dump location, or maybe not.

cobracide

Established Member
He will open fire on them and force them to kill him or he will kill himself
Yeah probably, but he seems to have a good plan and really wants to get away - for whatever reason. Even though wore no mask nor made an attempt to conceal his identity. Crazy is as crazy does.

rborden

Established Member
Yeah probably, but he seems to have a good plan and really wants to get away - for whatever reason. Even though wore no mask nor made an attempt to conceal his identity. Crazy is as crazy does.
He wants to get outside the dragnet and then he'll pick another low risk, high reward target.

This guy is pissed. He's gonna make people pay.

cobracide

Established Member
He wants to get outside the dragnet and then he'll pick another low risk, high reward target.

Looking for more targets? Hmm I don't think so but u never know. Seems well organized with a plan and if he had other targets I'd think he would have hit them by now.

Last edited:

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member

I think it depends if he hit those places to go after particular people or not. If it was just because he thought they were easy then maybe he does pick another spot when he’s far enough away he thinks he can keep going

Users who are viewing this thread