Mass shooting at Florida high school

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Please tell me what the general consus is in college and universities. Have you not seen all these conservative biased reports/videos showing the sheer overbearing liberasm growing? I feel like many tunes are changed on both sides to fit an agenda. You guys better pray that Brunotheboxer really is able to defeat the armies of drones when the tides start changing hard.
I think you might need to get off the interwebs for a little bit.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
That’s because people like me don’t bother wasting my time arguing and defending the 2A on social media. Its fruitless because my rational argument will be drowned out by the irrational and overly emotional circus that is the millennial generation. The same generation, my generation, that is eating ****ing Tide Pods. On the rare occasions I do engage on social media I’m often met with people telling me they hope I get killed by a gun or my family gets killed by a gun. I don’t need that negativity in my life. Instead I donate to the NRA because that will actually make a difference.
One thing is for certain. I’m willing to die trying and that ain’t no bullshit.

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
1F1B98D6-6EAB-4D98-9341-8D7D9E114749.jpeg

Gravik

Established Member
Schools can definitely afford better security. Local university

00758ffff0877b26d4eb135e2911beb9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Gravik

Established Member
They will never kill the 2A. I guarantee it with my life.
Just take a look at what is happening in Democrat controlled states like California, new York, etc. They're slowly eroding away the 2nd amendment one gun control law at a time (or multiple laws at a time).

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

bluebosss197

im did asbestos i can
Established Member
I keep asking myself, if some restrictions are passed like mag caps & such, then another shooting event occurs, what then?
Most here agree it's not a gun problem. That's a fact, but.
The public outcry seems to be more now than in the past.
The biggest babies cry the loudest. There are more fake twatter accounts than there are real ones.

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
So everyone needs to cry louder. Remind your congress critters what happened the last time they did this. Actually did nothing as they just redesigned the guns with different stock and looks. Same gun, same function, just looked different. The only way you can ban the AR-15 or others is to ban all semi auto guns. Remind them of this and that you will vote their ass out if they vote for any kind of ban instead of trying to fix the mental problems and beefing up school security.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Please tell me what the general consus is in college and universities. Have you not seen all these conservative biased reports/videos showing the sheer overbearing liberasm growing? I feel like many tunes are changed on both sides to fit an agenda. You guys better pray that Brunotheboxer really is able to defeat the armies of drones when the tides start changing hard.

Placing all your hopes and dreams on what is portrayed by the MSM and social media is hopeless.

blk02edge

Established Member
I think you might need to get off the interwebs for a little bit.
Havent seen any retorts other than my brain is frozen or get off the interwebs lol you're doing great!
Anyway, my opinion.. Too bad liberals are so retarded they want to ban guns and the far right is too retarded to want to stop mentally ill people from buying them.. Oh well, one thing you're right about is its not my country so I can leave it at that... Too bad the money invested in other liberal bullshit couldn't be turned into more school security.. Oh well... You're country is really so ****ed from division I don't think it'll ever be "fixed"

Zemedici

Established Member
Havent seen any retorts other than my brain is frozen or get off the interwebs lol you're doing great!
Anyway, my opinion.. Too bad liberals are so retarded they want to ban guns and the far right is too retarded to want to stop mentally ill people from buying them.. Oh well, one thing you're right about is its not my country so I can leave it at that... Too bad the money invested in other liberal bullshit couldn't be turned into more school security.. Oh well... You're country is really so ****ed from division I don't think it'll ever be "fixed"

It truly is incredible all these guys from OUTSIDE the US have so Much interest, it really is astounding.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
No offense but, you're not worth my time. I'll wait until you grow up a bit. And I'll take America, with all of its problems, over any other place on this earth.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Why is this important and the other 80 or so kids killed intentionally each week are not important.

Why do celebrities only speak out when kids die at school and could care less when kids are killed to and from school or in their own city?

Is this a double standards no one talks about? In 2015 just over 83 students every week were murdered by the use of a firearm. Almost 5 times what happened in Florida. This needs to stop!

BRNG ITT

Established Member
Why is this important and the other 80 or so kids killed intentionally each week are not important.

Why do celebrities only speak out when kids die at school and could care less when kids are killed to and from school or in their own city?

Is this a double standards no one talks about? In 2015 just over 83 students every week were murdered by the use of a firearm. Almost 5 times what happened in Florida. This needs to stop!

Same reason that when 32 people died in the Brussels bombing, Facebook was adorned with profile pictures of the Belgium flag.

But when hundreds of people are killed in bombings on a weekly basis in the Middle East.....crickets.

The same Middle East that serves as the cradle of Islam which, if you speak negatively of, will incite a social media riot championing against xenophobia.

Blatant hypocrisy is their strongest weapon. When they blissfully act like it doesn’t exist, then there’s no need for them to waste the time and effort defending their adherence to it.

bglf83

Established Member
Really? The last time voters needed to turn out for anti gun propositions in California pro 2A voters set record lows by staying home. Showing up for a presidential election isn't what we really need. When it comes to specific anti gun legislation 2A supporters tend to sit on their thumbs.
Pro 2A voters packed their crap and left. The people that showed up are all that's left most likely.

Even if they did, the liberal LA area has way more population than Pro 2A can compete with.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sadly, I don't have a good feeling for where this is going. The mainstream media is rallying behind the libs/Dems and is heavily pushing/promoting their demands for radical gun control changes. It's developing into a major offensive. Watch how much time is devoted this week to the gun violence protests and gun control demands. And how little is devoted to any opposing view. I really hope I'm wrong in this, but it reminds me when the media and libs got behind the gay/lesbian/trans agenda and steamrollered any and all opposition. And look where it is today.

I so hope I'm wrong and common sense prevails with a major focus on mental health, school safety and a more in-depth FBI database to keep track of gun owners who develop mental health issues and prevent those with mental health issues from owning guns. And let's not forget about the prescription drug industry pumping out more and more drugs, many of which can have serious mental health side effects. Owning guns is not the issue. Not when in just about every case the common denominator has been mental health. But you won't see or hear about protests and demands to address mental health issues. That might hurt some feelings. Their easy answer is take away guns. WE know that just isn't the answer. Pray for common sense and real logic to prevail folks.

Users who are viewing this thread