Marine Corps Birthday

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Thank you... My hymm never gets or will ever get old.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app
You're welcome brother! I was in the Army for 22 years and my best friend from high school was a Marine.

I know in garrison we all give each other crap about the service we are in, but in reality we are all a brotherhood!!!!

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
3235C7AC-60EA-4799-972B-4153F34613C3.gif

MG0h3

Established Member
IMG_4963.JPG

I’d send this to my dad, but I doubt he knows what Brokeback Mtn is.

Went to the Marine Corps Ball with him last week up in MT. Few of the younger Marines invited me to the VFW afterwards and one of them was on his back on the floor around 0130. Lights out. In his Class As lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
View attachment 1768780

I’d send this to my dad, but I doubt he knows what Brokeback Mtn is.

Went to the Marine Corps Ball with him last week up in MT. Few of the younger Marines invited me to the VFW afterwards and one of them was on his back on the floor around 0130. Lights out. In his Class As lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Roflmao! I knew a few Army guys like that. It was fun being the only one who remembered the night before. Lmao...

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Celebrated the Marine Corp Birthday last year with some friends. They enjoyed having my Army ass there. We all gave each other shit. Was a great time.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Last edited:

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
So I started working out with a career marine special forces brother. Specifically some cardio shit. And a little bodybuilding too. He’s one of the baddest mofos I’ve ever met. To celebrate the marine birthday today he banged out 20 pull-ups and can still get a perfect score on the physical fitness test. I’d never **** with him. And he’s older than me. Totally natty too.
Not a small man either. About 6’2 and 215 at least.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
My dad was special forces in the Marines back in Vietnam. He did a year over there and instead of leaving did another year. My mother left him when I was two because he was all jacked up emotionally. I have four uncles who knew my dad and they all said he was one of the baddest dudes they ever met. He passed when I was 25. Shame things turn out the way they do some times.

Users who are viewing this thread