Manufacturer 84 at 0%

Dr. Gonzo

We're in Bat Country
Established Member
Premium Member
My bad if I went too far. Felt kind of douchey after posting.
It's all good.
giphy1.gif

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
Which ram dealer is that. I would consider that myself. All around here are 0 for 84 with no other incentives, though I havent pushed them either.

Check out Laura Dodge in Sullivan, MO. Bought a few vehicles from their family of dealerships. Hard to beat their prices but don't expect a very personable experience. They move a ton of cars from what I've seen. Saved a solid 3-4k on an Acadia and Terrain that I've purchased through them, their isn't hagglin. What you see is what you get.....

lilcoop03

Established Member
One thing I didn't see you guys mention about 0%.. Think about cost of ownership and resale value.

You can come out really well financing for a long term at 0%, making minimum payments if you can sell it for a decent price in a year or two.

I don't recommend doing that, just pointing it out

EDIT: This would probably work out great on a vehicle like a Wrangler/Raptor that holds tremendous value

blk02edge

Established Member
One thing I didn't see you guys mention about 0%.. Think about cost of ownership and resale value.

You can come out really well financing for a long term at 0%, making minimum payments if you can sell it for a decent price in a year or two.

I don't recommend doing that, just pointing it out

EDIT: This would probably work out great on a vehicle like a Wrangler/Raptor that holds tremendous value
Doesn't really matter though, no difference in cost of ownership/resale value whether cash paid up front or over 84 months. Only thing that matters is paying cash up front rather than 0% is you are throwing money away.

lilcoop03

Established Member
Doesn't really matter though, no difference in cost of ownership/resale value whether cash paid up front or over 84 months. Only thing that matters is paying cash up front rather than 0% is you are throwing money away.

I guess what I meant was you can own the car for a year or two, then sell it and get most of your money back, less insurance premiums and fuel costs during ownership..

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
What are you looking at? Nothing new seemed to pop-up on the Ford spectrum today.
I would love to get a 250 tremor with 7.3.
I’ve given up on the 2dr JL Rubicon with stick shift, none on the west coast.
2020 scat wide in F8 green or indigo for $40k or less and 0-84.
Possibly a 150(yes it has the 0-84 now) but the 250 is so much more truck for a few thousand more...

Trade in my 19 TRDOR Tacoma.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
I would love to get a 250 tremor with 7.3.
I’ve given up on the 2dr JL Rubicon with stick shift, none on the west coast.
2020 scat wide in F8 green or indigo for $40k or less and 0-84.
Possibly a 150(yes it has the 0-84 now) but the 250 is so much more truck for a few thousand more...

Trade in my 19 TRDOR Tacoma.
So far, it looks like Ford is keeping out all 2020 Super Duty's off their 84 month deals. Probably stay that way until 2019MY SD's are liquidated.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I was hoping to see more deals this way, but its like seems like other states are pushing better deals. Like 6 months no payments plus 0% for 84 months plus minor incentives

IA Shelby

Established Member
There is no such thing as a free lunch. First off lending rates are fairly cheap now. If they are offering 0% at 84 just means they are taking less off the MSRP.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
There is no such thing as a free lunch. First off lending rates are fairly cheap now. If they are offering 0% at 84 just means they are taking less off the MSRP.
That’s exactly true. Offering 0% allows them to move product. Everything runs on credit so cash from a sale even if it’s $10k less than they wanted still gives them cash to pay off debt and get rid of the interest charges.
$60k msrp today.
In one year making payments and allowing interest to accrue you might get $55k but probably not as now it’s a year old.
$50k today cash in hand pay off the debt stop interest from accruing.
I got 0-72 and $4k below msrp for my new $20k fiesta st in 2017.

Users who are viewing this thread