Manufacturer 84 at 0%

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Not saying there should be, just noting that they are still present. Hell I bought a 2003 cobra in September 2003 that had a $5000 ADM on it. It didn't sell with the ADM though. Ill bide my time again!

Same here and sit and wait. At this point balls in your court playing it that way. Im actually interested in a 2021 GT500 as i dont see this economy comming back anytime soon.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Ford may very well end up going that route, but only time will tell. Earlier this week a few people from Ford Credit reached out to their dealer network to ask for any insight regarding what rates/offers/stipulations they have seen from other lenders. It seems as though that based on the feedback that was received FMCC did not feel the need to offer 0/84 and rather opted to increased the amount of available rebates a customer may utilize with the 0/72 currently being offered.

I honestly feel it's just a crap shoot at this point, and this may very well be yet another instance of Ford being late to the game.

Ford is making some very terrible decisions in all situations this past year and current.

Both GM and Chrysler are actually smart by doing what they can to get people in there doors. 0% for 84months and no payments for 4 months and dealer discounts can make for some great deals for people in the market.

I personally would like ford to go that way too. Maybe because im interested in the 19/20 MKZ 3.0TT.

stvdman

Established Member
Only thing I have heard from Ford on is I currently have a 0% for 60 month loan with them on our 2016 Explorer Sport. They are asking if I want to skip payments..I.E. NOT pay them money.

Instead, maybe ask what car I want to BUY with 0% for 60-72! Damn FORD, make me want to give you my $$$!

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Only thing I have heard from Ford on is I currently have a 0% for 60 month loan with them on our 2016 Explorer Sport. They are asking if I want to skip payments..I.E. NOT pay them money.

Instead, maybe ask what car I want to BUY with 0% for 60-72! Damn FORD, make me want to give you my $$$!

Right?

I only have like 4 or 5 payments left on my truck and will done a year early of a 72 month note...I had no plans for a new truck as I love my 15 screw, but man....

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Ford is making some very terrible decisions in all situations this past year and current.

Both GM and Chrysler are actually smart by doing what they can to get people in there doors. 0% for 84months and no payments for 4 months and dealer discounts can make for some great deals for people in the market.

I personally would like ford to go that way too. Maybe because im interested in the 19/20 MKZ 3.0TT.
Has Chrysler announced 0 for 84? I’ve seen power rebate and friends family pricing.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
0% loans are basically "smoke & mirrors". The interest is built into the high MSRP. Pay cash, and get ~20% off MSRP.

I gotta think this COVID and stock crash situation is gonna put a big hurt on vehicle sales in general, for a while.

-

Car payments are the scratch-off lottery ticket of the middle class.

Well gov Wolfe closed em here in PA

I was gonna go boat shopping this weekend but nooooo

What kind of boat?

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Has Chrysler announced 0 for 84? I’ve seen power rebate and friends family pricing.

I received and email from from multiple dodge/Chrysler dealership in the area of 0% for 84 month financing plus dealer discounts.

I have recieved 0 emails from any ford dealership about 0% 72/84 financing. Everything i have received from ford has been were open and here for you. In no way are they pushing to actually sell vehicles at least to me.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I received and email from from multiple dodge/Chrysler dealership in the area of 0% for 84 month financing plus dealer discounts.

I have recieved 0 emails from any ford dealership about 0% 72/84 financing. Everything i have received from ford has been were open and here for you. In no way are they pushing to actually sell vehicles at least to me.

Same here, and I see the 10 per HP rebate from Dodge everywhere.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I have been online looking Charger scat widebodies and wrangler Rubi not one add states 0 for 84 thanks.

Same here, and I see the 10 per HP rebate from Dodge everywhere.

bigja01cobra

Established Member
Yeah I am looking for a replacement for my 2013 300c SRT8 if chrysler does 0-84 i might just go get a hellcat. Or redeye 58k OTD and 0 for 84 lmao

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I have been online looking Charger scat widebodies and wrangler Rubi not one add states 0 for 84 thanks.
Are you still in the Norcal area? If so the dealership that have sent me emails about the 0% at 84 months are in Sacramento county, lodi, Woodland.

Malern28us

Established Member
Premium Member
I went to my local Ram dealer yesterday. They didnt want to deal at all. I figured my credit score of 830 would make them want to play ball. Best i could get was 5k off of MSRP. I told them I would just wait until they get desperate to make a sale. Either that n or just keep driving what I have. I wasnt paying $58k OTD on a Laramie with the 8 inch touch screen, no power running boards and level 1 upgrade only.

venmos1

Established Member
Skeeter Bass boat

How about basscat? I've been looking around at Bass boat. Aluminum tho. Some decent deals / manufacturer discounts with Lund. I'm eating the renegade. I'm not seeing any great financing deals like vehicles. A 0 percent would be very very hard to resist.

Users who are viewing this thread