Manufacturer 84 at 0%

stvdman

Established Member
Why would there be when people are still buying them with the ADM

Not saying there should be, just noting that they are still present. Hell I bought a 2003 cobra in September 2003 that had a $5000 ADM on it. It didn't sell with the ADM though. Ill bide my time again!

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
All I keep seeing is ADM's on everything that interests me ;) (GT350R and GT500)
There are people on MS6 paying 5k under MSRP for a GT350R...a couple of months ago. Any dealer that has a GT500 now is playing russian roulette if they have a super high ADM.

A dealer asked me if I want their CFTP for MSRP. They previously wanted 50k over MSRP....I declined because I am not paying that much for a Mustang.

There is a dealer here in Canada that has a brand new 2017 Viper ACR and I will be offering them 15k less than MSRP a month from now.

blk02edge

Established Member
There are people on MS6 paying 5k under MSRP for a GT350R...a couple of months ago. Any dealer that has a GT500 now is playing russian roulette if they have a super high ADM.

A dealer asked me if I want their CFTP for MSRP. They previously wanted 50k over MSRP....I declined because I am not paying that much for a Mustang.

There is a dealer here in Canada that has a brand new 2017 Viper ACR and I will be offering them 15k less than MSRP a month from now.
August motorcars here in Kelowna had two 2017 ACR's for sale at less than msrp, fly out here buy an ACR, i'll give you 3 track days at Area27 and then ship her home! Way better than a new Raptor :D

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
August motorcars here in Kelowna had two 2017 ACR's for sale at less than msrp, fly out here buy an ACR, i'll give you 3 track days at Area27 and then ship her home! Way better than a new Raptor :D
Area27 would be awesome! I am fortunate to live 30min from Mosport. The big reason I want new vs used is so I can have a warranty and extend it. If you buy a used Viper and the original warranty expired, it is not possible to extend it through Chrysler and I rather have the peace of mind at this price range. I thought of picking up a Viper TA too but the owner wants too much for it.

blk02edge

Established Member
Area27 would be awesome! I am fortunate to live 30min from Mosport. The big reason I want new vs used is so I can have a warranty and extend it. If you buy a used Viper and the original warranty expired, it is not possible to extend it through Chrysler and I rather have the peace of mind at this price range. I thought of picking up a Viper TA too but the owner wants too much for it.
I just noticed you said NEW 2017 acr.. Wow, wouldn't have thought that still existed. What is the cad msrp?

10fore

Established Member
Ford may very well end up going that route, but only time will tell. Earlier this week a few people from Ford Credit reached out to their dealer network to ask for any insight regarding what rates/offers/stipulations they have seen from other lenders. It seems as though that based on the feedback that was received FMCC did not feel the need to offer 0/84 and rather opted to increased the amount of available rebates a customer may utilize with the 0/72 currently being offered.

I honestly feel it's just a crap shoot at this point, and this may very well be yet another instance of Ford being late to the game.

Users who are viewing this thread