Manufacturer 84 at 0%

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Maybe the lowest employee/family discount or something?
This was the exact quote given
"Remaining 2019 models will go on "final pay" meaning rebates, special rates, and lease terms will go away completely. The final pay dealer cash amount is less than the price AND finance offer we're presenting now"

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
So has anyone heard this today. I was told by a sales person at a Lincoln dealer today that Lincoln is gonna do final pay on all 2019 and remove all the incentives and financing offers. Considering theres a good amount of 2019s on lots i find that very odd. I told them then i should just wait for a 2020 then it will be a better deal.

Also from dodge i was told they aren't doing 0-84 on the 2020 scat pack chargers. But there giving 11k off hell cats. Go figure.

That would really put the hurt on the Lincoln dealers.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
So has anyone heard this today. I was told by a sales person at a Lincoln dealer today that Lincoln is gonna do final pay on all 2019 and remove all the incentives and financing offers. Considering theres a good amount of 2019s on lots i find that very odd. I told them then i should just wait for a 2020 then it will be a better deal.

Also from dodge i was told they aren't doing 0-84 on the 2020 scat pack chargers. But there giving 11k off hell cats. Go figure.
I think salesmen are doing whatever it takes to close a sale. Today only you won't get a better deal...

As for the scat pack, they may go to 0-84, 11k factory rebates are $4k more than they were last month. Now if they can drop $4k dealer rebate on top of the $11k manu rebate....thats not bad.

Anybody know where to find a dealer invoice website? Edmunds and truecar have both gone to junk.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I think salesmen are doing whatever it takes to close a sale. Today only you won't get a better deal...

As for the scat pack, they may go to 0-84, 11k factory rebates are $4k more than they were last month. Now if they can drop $4k dealer rebate on top of the $11k manu rebate....thats not bad.

Anybody know where to find a dealer invoice website? Edmunds and truecar have both gone to junk.

Oh im sure it was a line, unfortunately deal was not good enough and another dealer offered a way better deal unfortunately its not the color i want inside and out.

For dodge it doesnt seem the 2020 rebates are that great for the scat pack. But the Hell cats have much better incentives, im just not trying to pay that money for a DD altogether im sure i would enjoy it until gas prices went back up.

jmsa540

Established Member
Kbb and nada have invoice prices.

Sent from my SM-G892A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

stvdman

Established Member

stvdman

Established Member
They have TWO listed for that price. Im pretty TICKED!

Their disclaimer at the bottom : " Sheehy is not responsible for errors or omissions"

SON OF A...…………….! ;)

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I found a NEW F-150 listed on a dealers website for ONE DOLLAR.

I clicked on the lock in price, they called and asked me when I wanted it and I said NOW. They were all happy and I told them I would pay cash upon arrival. He asked is I had $32,000, I said NOPE, look at your site. HE declined to sell me the truck!

New 2020 Ford F-150 For Sale in Marlow Heights, MD near Washington D.C., Alexandria, Burke & Fairfax, VA | VIN: 1FTMF1CB0LKD22164
They have TWO listed for that price. Im pretty TICKED!

Their disclaimer at the bottom : " Sheehy is not responsible for errors or omissions"

SON OF A...…………….! ;)
Is it an error or false advertising?

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I found a NEW F-150 listed on a dealers website for ONE DOLLAR.

I clicked on the lock in price, they called and asked me when I wanted it and I said NOW. They were all happy and I told them I would pay cash upon arrival. He asked is I had $32,000, I said NOPE, look at your site. HE declined to sell me the truck!

New 2020 Ford F-150 For Sale in Marlow Heights, MD near Washington D.C., Alexandria, Burke & Fairfax, VA | VIN: 1FTMF1CB0LKD22164

Those dealers down there are shady AF. They always have $1500 Doc fees, charge for delivery $499, etc.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Slowly very slowly...
9BC80E4C-14D9-4158-AA19-F90841706613.jpeg

LSwat

Established Member
The longer this goes the sweeter the deals will become, if they extend the federal announcement beyond 4/30 I think we will see another shift in promos.

When do 2021's typically hit the market for Ford? Q4?

Users who are viewing this thread