Malaysian flight down near the Russian border

jbs$

Established Member
Double O, the difference is, we immediately accepted responsibility and had people writing checks before all of the wreckage stopped moving.

RocketSurgeon

Established Member
Thomas, with all due respect, you are wrong. An American Citizen, who has committed no crimes, is due the protection of his Country. I add to this, one is responsible to take all reasonable care of one's self as your first line of security.

Protection is one thing, retaliating if someone dies when they were in a dangerous area is another. I was evacuated from Indonesia by the state department in '98. That is exactly the protection we can expect - actually even more in my opinion. It would have been absolutely ridiculous, however, if another American or I had been killed and then the USA decides to put boots on the ground and start shooting the place up.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Double O, the difference is, we immediately accepted responsibility and had people writing checks before all of the wreckage stopped moving.

That is correct...and we didnt do it in the middle of a "conflict"

I doubt anyone will officially own up to it...i know we know who fired the missile as i used to work with type of equipment...

I still however stand by in saying this is Europes problem...not ours.

svtshadow

Banned
At first I was angry, then I realized nobody is going to do shit about it, so I stopped being angry and said "another one bites the dust" and moved on to the Gaza Saga!

quad

Established Member
To be honest... this really isn't a US issue. This is a Europe issue and they are the ones who need to be making the moves. We will be there to support them. This incident really has very little to do with Obama.

Ok great. So now white countries can fight each other again like the first and second world wars and kill millions more.

You are being duped - wake up!

You don't find it the least bit odd that one Malaysian airliner went missing a few months ago with no trace of it and now this one is "shot" down?!

How could Putin possibly benefit from being involved in it? He has already been isolated for making USA / Obama / Kerry look like fools in the Syrian incident as well as Crimea. It is clear they are going to do their very best to make him look like a bogey man and it is working on a lot of sheep.

So you have been lied to by the MSN and politicians time and time again but keep drinking the koolaid they are selling you.

I personally have 0% faith in whatever BS the western MSN is spewing.

The last thing the US needs is getting involved in it. Look at the infrastructure in the US failing - debt is through the roof and US politicians are falling over themselves aiding illegal immigrants. What a joke!

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Fwiw the one American dead lives about 20min from me. Rancho Bernardo. Sucks but they still chose to go outside the country.

Equalbracket

Established Member
I read on CNN that some of the bodies appear to have no visible wounds and all body parts are fully intact. The way they're talking about the crash site, it would be a good way to kill someone and dump their body in the rubble.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I read on CNN that some of the bodies appear to have no visible wounds and all body parts are fully intact. The way they're talking about the crash site, it would be a good way to kill someone and dump their body in the rubble.

If the plane broke up at altitude then they could still have died from exposure, suffocation and heart attack from sheer terror.

Equalbracket

Established Member
I read they put them in freezer trucks, geez. And rebels have complete control of the crash site, and are using cranes. When I hear rebel..I think Iraq/afgan jihad with 20 year old RPG and ww2 nades, not surface to air missile crane capable. Is this just Russia's CIA?

Users who are viewing this thread