Magnuson Supercharger - Mustang GT 5.0 2011-2013

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
^ why don't you go and read the install instructions? There is a pdf on their website I believe.

Appears to be on the main belt.
2012_GT_Magnuson_Install_085.jpg

Last edited:

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
This blower is awesome. Magnuson have created an amazing piece. We are glad to be a dealer and have tuned many of them. We had a great time tuning the SVTP GT and others have agreed that its a lot of fun.

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
why can't I ask the people that invented the blower..... on a thread they started which belt it runs on??

if I have to trolololol to get some answers around here so be it

Got to love the plague of laziness that is America

MAGNUSON

Established Member

yank_iT

Established Member
So I cant find this info anywhere. Whats the smallest pulley you can run? What is the max boost and/or max rpm for the blower?

Jim Vaccaro

Established Member

MAGNUSON

Established Member
So I cant find this info anywhere. Whats the smallest pulley you can run? What is the max boost and/or max rpm for the blower?

The stock pulley on the Magnuson supercharger is a 3.9"- Magnuson gives you the option of numerous pulley sizes that are available in almost every .10" increment down to 2.8"(every 0.10" is roughly 0.75 psi).
Also, we have aftermarket pulley manufacturers looking to make their own as well for the Magnuson. As far as the max boost, are you just asking what the blower is capable of, or asking what the blower is preferred to run with the Coyote?

Thank you for your question! If you have additional questions please call or email us directly so we can help.

My main concern would be Any tuning issues with the Auto???...Drivability..shift points.. surging....???

Jim,
You cannot ask for a better supercharger when it comes to Driveability. Please call us with your specific questions concerning the shift points. It all depends on the tune you are planning, whether keeping the Magnuson tune or going with another shop like SVTP decided to do.
Please call us directly. Thank you for your support! :rockon:

Last edited:

MAGNUSON

Established Member
Is Magnusun working on a CAI kit option which would be included in the warranty?

Great question!
There is no news on the CAI at this time but there will be kits available through other sources. I will check on this question in more detail and get back to you. Thank you.

Avalanche3377

Established Member
I've been checking the Airaid website lately to see if there's been any development on the new CAI for the 5.0 with the Magnuson S/C but as far as I can tell, there isn't one available yet. I see that they have one out to match with the *cough* Camaro and Magnuson S/C, but nothing for the 5.0 yet. Anyone know if there has been any movement on this lately?

Users who are viewing this thread