Magnuson Supercharger - Mustang GT 5.0 2011-2013

MAGNUSON

Established Member

Magnuson Superchargers is now a Supportive Vendor!

MAGNUSON
is proud to offer a SUPERCHARGER for the 5.0 Community that is designed to ADD POWER without taking away your 5.0's
driveability, reliability, and fuel economy. <check out="" the="" articles="" below.="">

:rockon:Click here to review previous articles on SVTP:
</check>
Magnum Opus : 2012 Mustang GT Magnuson Supercharger Install

SVTP GT Makes Ludicrous Power Gains : Home Brewed CAI Build

Magnuson's TVS2300 Details:
Adding a Magnuson’s MP2300 TVS Supercharger Kit to your Mustang’s Coyote 5.0L V8 will give you power gains of approximately 120 horsepower and 120 foot-pounds of torque at the wheels with just 8-8.5 psi of boost. In addition to the peak power output, "under the curve" power is significantly enhanced delivering near instantaneous boost and torque upon demand that really pins you back in your seat. Considering the Mustang’s already impressive stock power, just imagine how powerful the new 5.0L could be when paired with a Magnuson TVS2300.

Inside of the supercharger manifold, a large liquid-to-air intercooler keeps your Intake Air Temperatures in check and provides consistent and repeatable performance. Combine that with the front-mounted heat exchanger, electric water pump, and intercooler coolant reservoir and you have a supercharger system that has IATs that are typically only 20-40 degrees (Fahrenheit) over the ambient temperature.

Maximizing your efficiency during cruising is the job of the supercharger’s integrated bypass valve. This vacuum operated system allows air to bypass the supercharger and the rotors to “free-spin" under light engine loads. During this situation the parasitic loss of the supercharger system is essentially negated taking less than one-third of a horsepower to turn the rotors. This bypass valve also allows your supercharged Mustang 5.0 to maintain stock-like drivability and fuel economy - giving you a package that delivers power without compromise.

Down to the smallest detail, our MagnaCharger line of bolt-on supercharger systems are engineered as a complete package. The supercharger, supercharger intake manifold, inlet, pulley, and intercooler come pre-assembled to make installation simple and easy while the accessory box is organized into individual sub-assemblies to help ensure that you don’t lose track of parts in the middle of your install. All of the hardware needed for a full and complete install is also included so you won’t be running to the local parts store during your installation. In addition, our full color, step-by-step Installation Manuals will walk you through the install process with exacting attention to detail. Our TVS2300 Supercharger System is also the only Positive Displacement Supercharger for the new 5.0 Mustang that doesn’t require any removal of the factory FEAD system or cutting/grinding of the timing cover.

Magnuson’s MP2300 TVS supercharger utilizes EATON’s latest 6th Generation supercharger rotor technology found in such industry leading performance vehicles as the Corvette ZR-1, the Cadillac CTS-V, and the 2013 Mustang GT500. These Twin Vortices Series Superchargers feature a pair of four-lobe, high-helix rotors with 160-degrees of overall twist that are housed in Magnuson’s patented high-flow housing. This highly efficient package requires less power to drive, delivers cooler discharge temperatures, and is much quieter than many of its competitors.
*These superchargers are all manufactured in our TS16949 certified facility – the highest ISO OEM quality certification standard in the market.

Warranty:
Backed by a 3-year/36,000 mile warranty this supercharger is built to last. Designed to be nearly maintenance free you won’t have to worry about anything once it is installed. And for those that don’t want to have to stress about voiding their factory powertrain warranty we offer a solution for that as well. Our optional powertrain warranties will give you the peace-of-mind to be able to enjoy your supercharger without having to worry about those “what if" scenarios. Available with 3-years/36,000 miles or 5-years/60,000 miles of protection and covering up to $5,000 on the motor, $1,500 on the transmission, and $1,500 on the rear-end with NO deductible you can choose the level of coverage that is right for you. But these protection plans won’t break the bank either – ranging from just $275 for the 3-year/36,000 mile plan to $475 for the 5-year/60,000 mile plan.

Magnuson Specs found here:
Mustang GT 5.0 2011-2012 MagnaCharger Supercharger - Magnuson Products, LLC

Thank you for your support SVTP!
We hope to see you at Mustang Week 2012.

Magnuson Products LLC
1990-A Knoll Drive
Ventura, CA 93003
Phone: +1.805.642.8833
e-Mail: [email protected]

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Very nice. That warranty is tough to beat.

The Magnuson blower on the SVTP GT runs great. I'm looking forward to unlocking its full potential.:beer:

pohnjarker

Established Member
A big thanks to Magnuson for supporting the board and becoming a vendor!!!

Also, thanks to Sid for showing what a force the Magnuson can be on the Coyote, great write up.

rich5150

Network Guy
Established Member
Welcome to SVTP guys! Glad you're all in board. I've seen the blower first hand LAST year at MW, but anxious to see it installed on the SVTP GT.

BV600

Established Member
I had one of these on my old GTO. Is there no more rear pullies or are they just incased?

snkchmr 1

I have one on my 2011 pushing 622 to the rear see it at Mustang Week at the Magnuson display

MAGNUSON

Established Member
I had one of these on my old GTO. Is there no more rear pullies or are they just incased?

No, the 5.0L is a front drive supercharger. Thanks for your support!

Price for a 2013 5.0 with manual. thanks

MSRP: $6,050.00
Included Components <hr>
  • 6th Generation MP2300 TVS Supercharger with integral bypass valve.
  • Patented cast-aluminum high-velocity-port intake manifold.
  • Liquid-to-Air Intercooler.
  • Offset idler pulleys maintains 270 degrees of belt wrap on the supercharger pulley.
  • 8 high-flow fuel injectors.
  • SCT Handheld Programmer.
  • Large front-mounted heat exchanger.
  • All necessary fittings, lines, belts, and hardware required.

I have one on my 2011 pushing 622 to the rear see it at Mustang Week at the Magnuson display

:rockon:

MAGNUSON

Established Member
Great Question!
We have many dealers on SVTP that it would not hurt to ask 04SNK390HP... You can also call us to find a dealer near you!

This system offers great power!

Phone: +1.805.642.8833
e-Mail: [email protected]

12GTPDX

Established Member
Is there an ETA yet on when a CAI specifically for this unit (reflecting the findings from SVTP's custom build) will be available?

jcodestang

Established Member
I could not find any warranty info in your site about this product. Is it just the Magnuson tune that is covered under the optional warranty?

bigriff85

Established Member
Central Florida motorsports is making the elbows that are compatible with the airaid intake along with port matching the inlet of the blower to a 90mm throttle body. I have it on mine makes it look oem.

TheVikingRL

Established Member
Premium Member
Is it just the Magnuson tune that is covered under the optional warranty?

Wouldn't make much sense for them to cover other ppl's tunes since most of the time it's to blame for engine failures.

MAGNUSON

Established Member
Great question Jcodestang.
The standard warranty is 3 years 36,000 miles. Three years on the supercharger itself, and one year for electrical components. Unfortunately, The warranty is only with the use of the stock vehicle with the Magnuson tune. Just as TheVikingRL states above, the tunes for these cars can be to blame in some cases so it gets detailed.
Thank you for your question!

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
So many options for these cars and I'm really up in the air which one to go with. Whipple, KB, TVS, FRPP, Hellion and now Maggies!

Any video of a Maggie on a 5.0 yet? I'd like to hear how loud the whine is! :D

Users who are viewing this thread