Magazine Features, For My Beast

Ripped

Established Member
Based on the NSFW thread, I decided to leave
This kind of came out of left field, as Michael contacted me a couple weeks or so ago, and said he wanted to do a write up on my car.

I thought that was kind of cool, but when he sent me the links today, I was really shocked. It's the 1st magazine article on the car, so I am super excited.

He placed it in 2 magazines, then sent me the link to their facebook page, so I could see the feedback.

I hope you guys like it.

Street Legal TV;
Pacific Thunder: A 1967 Shelby GT500 Pro Touring Tribute Car - StreetLegalTV

Facebook;
StangTV.com | Facebook

Stang TV;
Pacific Thunder: A 1967 Shelby GT500 Pro Touring Tribute Car - StangTV

The car will be heading to the road course this weekend. Hopefully I'll stay out of the wall.

rdsnk46

Established Member
I tried to see when you changed from factory to Shelby style tail lights. Awesome car, only thing you need to add tothe video is some smokey burn outs or rolling motor hits! LOL! Nice work man!

Last edited:

Ripped

Established Member
Based on the NSFW thread, I decided to leave
A short track video from this past weekend. It's an instruction session, so no passing allowed. They also have a 92Db noise limit. My car was cited last year with a noise violation warning, so was keeping it cool this year, especially on the straights.

Cornered better, this year with the suspension improvements.

MIssion Raceways Roush Track Day 2012 in a 1967 Pro Touring Shelby Tribute Car - YouTube

Still after I got home, it looks like I wounded the engine. Probably starved of oil for a second on a high gee turn, when I was out back alone on the track. Camera and video mount crapped out. Maybe next year will be better.

Users who are viewing this thread