made it to another mileage mark

hotcobra03

Established Member
20160109_181429.jpg

fangin2u

Established Member
Must change your oil regularly. Terminator engine one of the best. Congratulations on a momumental accomplishment. Got 48,000 on mine looking forward to getting to 375,000, I might be 90's though.

SlowSVT

Established Member
:rockon:

Man you need to post a detailed report on this car showcasing how it's holding up with taxicab miles on it. I would imagine this car is showing it's age but who knows maybe it's the Christie Brinkley of the Terminator world. Any mods on the car? I image by now putting miles on this car is an obsession. Ford Motor Company should buy it off you and showcase it's longevity.

Post pics I am curious what a high mileage Terminator looks like.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
:rockon:

Man you need to post a detailed report on this car showcasing how it's holding up with taxicab miles on it. I would imagine this car is showing it's age but who knows maybe it's the Christie Brinkley of the Terminator world. Any mods on the car? I image by now putting miles on this car is an obsession. Ford Motor Company should buy it off you and showcase it's longevity.

Post pics I am curious what a high mileage Terminator looks like.
I agree Russ, and I'm worried about mine hitting 20K.

RichM1983

Established Member
That is awesome. Should post about all the major things you have done to the car over the years and put some pics up.

Users who are viewing this thread