made it to another mileage mark

RichM1983

Established Member
You guys rock..

google earth...565 avery circle poteet 78065..car has never seen a garage

outside of car pics...it's rough..has been cleaned over a 1000 times..black

south texas has alot of dirt roads still which make normal road rocky..

speed limit 70mph plus is crawling.

So cracked windshields and fog lights were common as in heat exchanger taking a beating

front bumper is bad..paint rubs off with finger

hood looks like the milkyway..

paint on rear spoiler gone and rear bumper is starting to now flake off..

main body is fine looks good clean..

when time to paint car only has 1 small dent hard to see by gas door and 1 dent on roof from a tree falling on it back in 03

being we paid cash we only needed liability so no claim

No disrespect meant with my comment. I would just love to see the car. I don't even know why lol. Your can is SVT famous. I'll bet you could sell it for enough on here to buy another one with less than 100k and start all over lol.

SlowSVT

Established Member
You guys rock..

google earth...565 avery circle poteet 78065..car has never seen a garage

outside of car pics...it's rough..has been cleaned over a 1000 times..black

south texas has alot of dirt roads still which make normal road rocky..

speed limit 70mph plus is crawling.

So cracked windshields and fog lights were common as in heat exchanger taking a beating

front bumper is bad..paint rubs off with finger

hood looks like the milkyway..

paint on rear spoiler gone and rear bumper is starting to now flake off..

main body is fine looks good clean..

when time to paint car only has 1 small dent hard to see by gas door and 1 dent on roof from a tree falling on it back in 03

being we paid cash we only needed liability so no claim

Will you take $50K for it?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, 375K! But I shouldn't be that surprised. These motors, when properly maintain and not overly abuse, are very stout. Your own Cobra is a testament of that stoutness. :rockon:

hotcobra03

Established Member
No disrespect meant with my comment. I would just love to see the car. I don't even know why lol. Your can is SVT famous. I'll bet you could sell it for enough on here to buy another one with less than 100k and start all over lol.

No disrespect taken...we are amazed the car it self held up..

We were poor when we got car..sadly my wifes grandmother passed and thats how we got the car ..rest went into a home.

so car is sentimental to us.and reason why its been taken care of ..

Its got us thru to now where we have gotten a second vehicle. ..put 40k on that in 2yrs

I will post some pics..from cell photobucket links are a pita to copy

raym5_0

on 3 u go
Established Member
after reading hotcobra03 description, what comes to mind is the V8 interceptor from the original Mad Max....:bowdown:

BoostedByV

No Fly By ZONE
Established Member
image.jpgI can't find it

SlowSVT

Established Member
I can't find it

Big surprise here. Did you actually think he would divulge the location where the car can be detected using satellite assets? As you can see it was moved under that tree right next to the mobile scud launcher. Crazy as a fox this one :nonono:

RichM1983

Established Member
No disrespect taken...we are amazed the car it self held up..

We were poor when we got car..sadly my wifes grandmother passed and thats how we got the car ..rest went into a home.

so car is sentimental to us.and reason why its been taken care of ..

Its got us thru to now where we have gotten a second vehicle. ..put 40k on that in 2yrs

I will post some pics..from cell photobucket links are a pita to copy

Good story. Glad all has worked out. I look forward to the pics!

elcobrita

Established Member
Wow thats badass man! At this point im sure its more of an obsession to see how many more miles you can put on the car

SlowSVT

Established Member

yea know headlight restore would make these puppies look like "new" :coolman:

I knew with enough pressure he would eventually "cave" and post pics. I was going to start a campaign and get him banned but there is no need for that now. How bout some pics of the interior? I want to see the springs poking-up thru the drivers seat and all the silkscreen worn off the switch faces. No gun rack in the rear window? I just want to remind you this car "is" registered Texas........... Man I'm have too much fun on this thread :nonono:

On a more serious note: Has the chassis loosened up much? I'm sure it doesn't feel like it just rolled off the showroom floor. I would imagine all the spot welds have managed to work themselves loose by now.

:rockon:

hotcobra03

Established Member

I knew with enough pressure he would eventually "cave" and post pics. I was going to start a campaign and get him banned but there is no need for that now. How bout some pics of the interior? I want to see the springs poking-up thru the drivers seat and all the silkscreen worn off the switch faces. No gun rack in the rear window? I just want to remind you this car "is" registered Texas........... Man I'm have too much fun on this thread :nonono:

On a more serious note: Has the chassis loosened up much? I'm sure it doesn't feel like it just rolled off the showroom floor. I would imagine all the spot welds have managed to work themselves loose by now.

Those are brand new headlights. .it was bad time for pics

RichM1983

Established Member

He linked a thread with interior pics in it. It is in pretty good shape actually.

Thanks for posting the pics. What a great car.

Users who are viewing this thread