Mach 1 vs. LT1 Z28

BlueSnake01

Established Member
actually...with those mods, low 12s is very possible, given it's a true full exhaust and a good tune. LOL
Might be true, but car only had H-pipe with flows (I think). No headers nor catback.
:lol::lol:
I want either one of these LSSLOWS anytime as soon as I get done with this C6ZOSLOW in a couple days I will trash another GM and any GTO or SS is a joke to me unless it is built pretty well and even then I only have to do half to my cobra to beat your fully built SS or Vette

SS guys stop ****in BSing man your ****in SS run's a 13.8 no faster STOCK it runs door to door with a 4600lb Lightning I own a Lightning and I have trashed many SS's from a dig or a roll. It's pretty bad when chevy has to compare a SS with the fastest Ford Truck HAHA cause I know they won't come close to a 03 04 Cobra

Further more I will question a LSLOW any day of the week it's a ****in Ford motor put together Backwards look at it guys

can't even out power a little 4V 281 please
:shrug:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
I want either one of these LSSLOWS anytime as soon as I get done with this C6ZOSLOW in a couple days I will trash another GM and any GTO or SS is a joke to me unless it is built pretty well and even then I only have to do half to my cobra to beat your fully built SS or Vette

SS guys stop ****in BSing man your ****in SS run's a 13.8 no faster STOCK it runs door to door with a 4600lb Lightning I own a Lightning and I have trashed many SS's from a dig or a roll. It's pretty bad when chevy has to compare a SS with the fastest Ford Truck HAHA cause I know they won't come close to a 03 04 Cobra

Further more I will question a LSLOW any day of the week it's a ****in Ford motor put together Backwards look at it guys

can't even out power a little 4V 281 please
Dude......dont' bring that crap in here. Seriously, stop giving real stang guys a bad name with that stuff.
Might be true, but car only had H-pipe with flows (I think). No headers nor catback.
Headers, Midpipe, and catback are full exhaust. But I know that term is losely used, which is why I commented. :beer: Mid 12s, sounds about right ~12.4 or so.

S8ER01Z

Established Member

Help me out... where is my 13.8 at?
11668-2001-Chevrolet-Camaro-Timeslip.jpg
ctcpc.jpg

Hey want to run my GF in your Lightning???

This is what she ran..
71r2on.jpg

Last edited:

earl lee

Established Member
Dude......dont' bring that crap in here. Seriously, stop giving real stang guys a bad name with that stuff.
Headers, Midpipe, and catback are full exhaust. But I know that term is losely used, which is why I commented. :beer: Mid 12s, sounds about right ~12.4 or so.

Clearly its his april fools banter or he is super delusional.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Haha your questioning my intelligence:lol1: . I had a ls1 car that yanked the tires 1 foot of the ground and was capable of mid 6s in the 1/8th, i fully know what the ls1 is capable of and there is no doubt it is far superior to the LT1. A average STOCK LS1 car will run low 13s@105-106 anything better than that and its due some killer weather/driving etc... Its nice that you guys think so highly of the LS1 but get real....It is superior to LT1s and any N/A 4v cobra/mach1 period . My buddy of course is not the best driver in the world id say hes a fair/average driver. I have more mods than he does and im much lighter, and i still got beat. i dont know whats so hard to believe here. My point is the LT1 isnt a turd and can hang with faster cars for a fraction of the price....never said it was superior or equal. And my LT1 went 8.93@80 with a 2.1 60 spinning badly.
Please see below regarding TS and driving.

Hmmm 108 TS. :shrug:

Help me out... where is my 13.8 at?
11668-2001-Chevrolet-Camaro-Timeslip.jpg
ctcpc.jpg

burnzilla

Established Member
yea burnzilla has been at this for too long. problem is people get sucked in by him. one day he will realize that hes just an ignorant gm fan boy.
Bullshit yourself all you want, I speak the truth about cars, not bullshit biased crap.
LT1>2V ALL DAY EVERY DAY.
Got a problem with it? Go fill a diaper.

How many people have posted similar events and agreed with me in this thread besides the same 3-5 Ford based clowns? I've lost count. I've let them handle the rest.

burnzilla>thread
Peace.

Last edited:

4valvemach

Established Member
Bullshit yourself all you want, I speak the truth about cars, not bullshit biased crap.

How many people have posted similar events and agreed with me in this thread besides the same 3-5 Ford based clowns? I've lost count. I've let them handle the rest.

And auto LT1 might be slugs, but get rid of those 2.73's or 2k rpm stall and WOOO HAHH!

You guys make me LOL so much with this FORD vs GM stuff

Trans AM's rule all thats it everyone knows this man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockon:

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member

burnzilla>thread
Peace.

Awwwwwwwwww

Is that it?

Lame:lol:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Bullshit yourself all you want, I speak the truth about cars, not bullshit biased crap.LT1>2V ALL DAY EVERY DAY.

burnzilla>thread
Peace.
Yep....and a Schitzofranic doesnt' know they're schitzo either. :nonono:

And..Nope...hardly anyone ever agrees with you. That's why you keep this stuff up. You're trying to get someone to hear you, and no one does. In fact, how many Fbod owners don't agree with you. HMMM :nonono:

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Yep....and a Schitzofranic doesnt' know they're schitzo either. :nonono:

And..Nope...hardly anyone ever agrees with you. That's why you keep this stuff up. You're trying to get someone to hear you, and no one does. In fact, how many Fbod owners don't agree with you. HMMM :nonono:

pony you should post a poll up in smack down...haha :beer:

amxguy1970

Established Member
That point is just a last ditch effort to make something sound better than it really is.

Thats the same as saying at first a one legged man would keep up with an olympic runner but the more they run the worse it would get......Well no shit. One is slower than the other!

:dw::nonono:

That is a pretty funny saying though...

Tyler

Dynotune04

The Turtle
Established Member

burnzilla>thread
Peace.
your a clown everyone knows it. id be willing to bet if you put me in a pi 2valve against you in a lt1 stock for stock on your best day you couldnt beat me just becuase your a big tool.

Last edited:

mrbigjeep

Established Member
maybe he's just butthurt because he knows a stock 5.7 lt1 doesn't even pull better times than little PI 281 gt's...and they get absolutely buttraped by 4valve 99-01 cobras...with over 50 less cubic inches

Last edited:

azmarkus

Established Member
I can see both sides of this, but wouldn't a better comparison be when the LT1's were in F-bodies '93-'97? The Mustangs couldn't keep up with the F-bodies those years just like the F-bodies couldn't keep up with Mustangs throughout mid-late '80's.

burnzilla

Established Member
Silverstang, S8er, ponyGT and Dynotune have their own little club on here where they think people reading this actually believe everything they say....its so cute.

Posting rabble, calling names and coming across as immature doesn't exactly put your opinion on top of the podium. Not to mention your posts are all so blindly biased even Ford guys are embarrassed to say anything. You should read some of my PM's from Cobra and GT owners... priceless.

maybe he's just butthurt because he knows a stock 5.7 lt1 doesn't even pull better times than little PI 281 gt's...
On average,2V cars run 3-7 car lengths behind LT1 cars, stock for stock and mod for mod.
This is common knowledge at any raceway.

You people cry about everything.

and they get absolutely buttraped by 4valve 99-01 cobras...with over 50 less cubic inches
Whats sad is, you can compare an M6 LT1 SS to a 4V Cobra.
Aren't Cobra's supposed to be real fast to make up for the price tag?

Whats this? A stock LT1 Z28 runs within a few cars of the super Cobra?
From a dig the 4V has its hands full against a basic Z28. Its pathetic.

joeason1010 said:
I know everyone on this website is kind of dick head which to me really pisses me off.

Ahh they are just immature kids. Let'em talk crap... they know the truth which is why it bothers them so much.
The best part about it is, I've owned a 2V and an LS1.
Ive tracked all my cars, even my old 240SX.
5 speed, rwd, 2700 lb and 155bhp... she was a beast! :rockon:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread