MAC O/R Prochamber or LETHAL O/R X

MAC O/R Prochamber or LETHAL O/R X

• Total voters

TRQJUNKIE

Justa Slobra
Established Member
Im ready to get rid of "The Clap" with my O/R H pipe. I might have to try this PC out. I wish there was a mid pipe that the "X" "H" and "PC" could be switched out with one another, like mufflers can be. My taste of exhaust changes yearly. A mid pipe like that would be less expensive and less time consuming for my varying taste.

03svtcobracoupe

Established Member
My pro chamber has ZERO drone with magna flows . No crackle typical modular decel sounds clean set up . I will say it does keep leaking could be my own error . The one on my foxbody with long tubes has never leaked fwiw

Sent from my DROID RAZR

canadianbullitt

Established Member
Was going to do long tubes soon. Planned on going with a shorty off-road x. If its really that loud and the prochamber seems to be so popular, i will go with that. only thing is I wanted ARH long tubes and lethals website says to use headers with the prochamber. as long as the Mac fitment and quality is good, I guess i will.
wish I could hear that setup in person.

SVTDice

Established Member
I have Mac L/T's. Lethal X and Bassani Catback. I love the sound one thing to note about the Lethal X is it had a little trouble bolting up. It pretty much had to be streched. It was like a half an inch short on both sides. But It's all good for now I just hope its not stressing the rest of the exhaust at all.

D-MANN

Established Member
I have Mac L/T's. Lethal X and Bassani Catback. I love the sound one thing to note about the Lethal X is it had a little trouble bolting up. It pretty much had to be streched. It was like a half an inch short on both sides. But It's all good for now I just hope its not stressing the rest of the exhaust at all.

I had the same issue with the lethal offroad x. Going to an exhaust shop monday to fix it. I just snugged it up to the mac headers. Didnt want to tighten it to much cause the strain on the headers worried me.

TheBrinston

Established Member
I really wanted to go with a prochamber on my 04 with borla stingers but it was almost $500 for a stanless prochamber vs $260 for for a stanless jba h pipe...

The h sounds awesome until you get heavy load and do roll ons...way too loud and rough sounding...under light load and high rpms it sounds awesome

May have to pony up and get a prochamber to have a more useable setup

Users who are viewing this thread