MAC O/R Prochamber or LETHAL O/R X

MAC O/R Prochamber or LETHAL O/R X

• Total voters

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I never mentioned it in this thread, but I always promote the O/R Prochamber's lack of rasp, drone and great sound.

T0RCH3D

Established Member
IMO the O/R X almost sounds better in that video than the prochamber but its so hard to tell in videos I will just have to wait and see. Going to give Lethal a call tommorow and see when these are coming.

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
i agree in the video it does .. but in person if you like the sound of borla stingers.. you will lose that melody they give

and if you like blower whistle, you wouldn't hear it

any word on when yours will be shipped?

T0RCH3D

Established Member
Just called Lethal. They had to call Mac, supposedly they are still in the production phase and will be shipped the 13th-15th of March. So you definitely got the last one they had in stock at Lethal and seems like Mac as well being that my mid pipe is in production. Don't know if It's a good thing or bad thing. Hopefully it isn't rushed and I have a defective peice on my hands. I'm just being paranoid now haha

TRQJUNKIE

Justa Slobra
Established Member
This thread has me wanting to switch my exhaust around now.

OP please post some vids when you get it installed!!

Anabolic

Banned
yeah 25-2800+ RPM My car gets LOUD with MAC Prochamber (MAC LT/SLP LM1), a damn plastic bag ruined mine I have to clean it now lol

T0RCH3D

Established Member
I have it installed, I will get a video soon, have been very busy with work. Lot of people asking so I will post later

TRQJUNKIE

Justa Slobra
Established Member
yeah 25-2800+ RPM My car gets LOUD with MAC Prochamber (MAC LT/SLP LM1), a damn plastic bag ruined mine I have to clean it now lol

I think all non catted mid pipes with straight through design mufflers get real loud in that RPM range. That's why I have chambered mufflers on my car right now. I'd like to switch to stingers or magnaflow but thats what kills it for me.

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
[youtube_browser]dtHdpbqSWbs[/youtube_browser]

i hate cell phone videos.. they don't give a correct sound

not a good video at all but i quickly made this one for somewhat of a reference .. i should have taken one after it was warm so i could really gas it .. half the video is just letting the oil circulate :rolleyes:

Last edited:

0-MYSTACHROME-4

Established Member
When you have more time please get some better video of the car cruising and a few pulls after. Im wanting to get the pro chamber for my stingers just want to hear this set up befor i pull the trigger on it. Are you on the stock manifolds also?

shb5007

Established Member
Just a quick update for me.

Old Exhaust: Ported Eaton, OEM Headers, Magnaflow X-Pipe, Magnaflow Cat-Back (not packs, mufflered)
New Exhaust: Ported Eaton, OEM Headers, MAC ProChamber, Borla Stinger Cat-Back

I liked my Magnaflow, but I love my new set-up...perfect IMO.

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
When you have more time please get some better video of the car cruising and a few pulls after. Im wanting to get the pro chamber for my stingers just want to hear this set up befor i pull the trigger on it. Are you on the stock manifolds also?

i have mac 1-5/8" longtubes

Last edited:

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
Just a quick update for me.

Old Exhaust: Ported Eaton, OEM Headers, Magnaflow X-Pipe, Magnaflow Cat-Back (not packs, mufflered)
New Exhaust: Ported Eaton, OEM Headers, MAC ProChamber, Borla Stinger Cat-Back

I liked my Magnaflow, but I love my new set-up...perfect IMO.

had both exact exhaust setups .. 100% agree

TRQJUNKIE

Justa Slobra
Established Member
I need some good videos from you guys with the Prochamber so I can make my mind up hahah

Would you say the Prochamber is a little quieter than an O/R X and H pipe?

Anabolic

Banned
prochamber is quieter then the offroad x or H pipes. It's almost like another muffler. They sound great with eaither chambered or resonator style mufflers. You can't go wrong with a prochamber.

edit: did i say YOU CAN NOT GO WRONG WITH A PROCHAMBER.

prochamber, would sound amazing with a 3" catback. Would love to hear. Mac LT/prochamber/Bassani 3" catback..

Last edited:

Anabolic

Banned
[youtube_browser]dtHdpbqSWbs[/youtube_browser]

i hate cell phone videos.. they don't give a correct sound

not a good video at all but i quickly made this one for somewhat of a reference .. i should have taken one after it was warm so i could really gas it .. half the video is just letting the oil circulate :rolleyes:

belt chirping alittle bit too?

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
Would you say the Prochamber is a little quieter than an O/R X and H pipe?

Post#36
yea it def sounds better than the regular catless x

i mean i liked it but i just hated how it overpowered the mufflers and blower .. even barely easing on the throttle it got super loud once i hit 2,200rpms

Post#39
lt's + o/r x + stingers was INSANELY LOUD when you were under hard throttle or high revving

i did like the sound but it was just "too much"

i spent good money on borla stingers and couldn't even hear them anymore .. nor the whine of the supercharger .. now i have both back!

the lt's + prochamber + stingers is much more suttle but still aggressive .. i could probably compare it to my old setup; stock manifolds + magnaflow catted x + stingers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread