MAC O/R Prochamber or LETHAL O/R X

MAC O/R Prochamber or LETHAL O/R X

• Total voters

Anabolic

Banned
if you want a gurgle the borlas give then get the pro chamber, if you want loud rediculousness get the X..
BY THE WAY.. I have an x pipe i can sell you! for max LTS!!!!.. you have to revamp the rear connector thought.. & I installed a wide 02 bung on the passenger side at 12'o clock.. If interested PM ME. can do cheaper than 185 too. lol

Intervention302

Established Member
[youtube_browser]ZuyJQnCkYc0[/youtube_browser]

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
I just bought one with lethals discount

Gonna have mac lt .. prochamber .. and stingers !

T0RCH3D

Established Member
Have to wait 3-6 weeks for the prochamber to come from lethal because they are out of stock! Can't wait till it comes!

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
Have to wait 3-6 weeks for the prochamber to come from lethal because they are out of stock! Can't wait till it comes!

maybe I bought the last one lol ... mine got here yesterday

I JUST finished putting it on:beer:

which K did you buy? my AJE just arrived

Last edited:

T0RCH3D

Established Member
I went with UPR w/ spring perches so I can utilize factory control arms and springs for the time being.

Let's hear this sound clip damnit! :beer:

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
it will have to wait .. i ran out of light and have to get to bed soon

i will be getting spring perches for my kit too .. am not looking forward to installing it tho (HATE working from my back)

just the prochamber install makes me wanna :bash:

T0RCH3D

Established Member
I am not looking forward to the install either knowing that there will be problems. Hoping for not rusted egr and/or alignment problems with the K.

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
You aren't deleting the egr? .. I tried instaling it with the lt's and the fitment was a nightmare .. so I deleted it

Plus there are horror stories of people getting debri from inside of their longtubes that get sucked back into the engine through the egr causing issues

May want to look into and read about that.. my suggestion is make things easy and safe by dumping the egr

Last edited:

T0RCH3D

Established Member
I know will already have issues with inspection so I didn't want any other issues. Will I have any more issues with inspection by deleting the egr.

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
VERY pleased with the MAC Prochamber

1) no more drone while at higher cruising speeds
2) no more raspy sound when getting on it or revving

and because it calmed down the rasp i can..

3) hear the melody of my stingers again
4) finally hear my whipple again

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
i seem to be spinning tires slightly more than i was?

i haven't spun in 3rd in a while .. im wondering if the prochamber is making more power over the o/r X

T0RCH3D

Established Member
That is awesome, I cannot wait until my prochamber arrives at my door. I think I am going to skip on the EGR delete for now.

As for power/performance I heard the prochamber is the best you can buy. I am hoping that is the case because turns out it is the best sounding in terms of overall tone. Wonder if anyone has numbers to back up the power claims?

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
yea it def sounds better than the regular catless x

i mean i liked it but i just hated how it overpowered the mufflers and blower .. even barely easing on the throttle it got super loud once i hit 2,200rpms

it could be because the weather was cooler last night and i dont drive in the cool too much .. i have read they make great power but i assumed that was vs the stock h-pipe .. i wouldnt think it would make anymore power than a free-flowing catless x

unless the prochamber allows a little bit of backpressure in the prochamber housing and that is why ?

T0RCH3D

Established Member
yea it def sounds better than the regular catless x

i mean i liked it but i just hated how it overpowered the mufflers and blower .. even barely easing on the throttle it got super loud once i hit 2,200rpms

it could be because the weather was cooler last night and i dont drive in the cool too much .. i have read they make great power but i assumed that was vs the stock h-pipe .. i wouldnt think it would make anymore power than a free-flowing catless x

unless the prochamber allows a little bit of backpressure in the prochamber housing and that is why ?

Being I never had an o/r X installed how much louder really is it with longtubes and prochamber than stock manifolds and stock H? I know not nearly as loud as an X but just curious. Hint, I am still waiting for this video as you will be the only one on youtube with this setup on a terminator.

MAC all the way!

:rockon:

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
lt's + o/r x + stingers was INSANELY LOUD when you were under hard throttle or high revving

i did like the sound but it was just "too much"

i spent good money on borla stingers and couldn't even hear them anymore .. nor the whine of the supercharger .. now i have both back!

the lt's + prochamber + stingers is much more suttle but still aggressive .. i could probably compare it to my old setup; stock manifolds + magnaflow catted x + stingers(which i loved the sound of before going lt's and catless x, but i wanted the extra hp and at less boost)

Last edited:

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
Mac lt's + Lethal o/r X + Stingers

you can tell as he pulls onto the street at light throttle (0:47).. when his rpms reach 21-2,300 that it gets super loud suddenly .. this is what got to me after a while

i'll try and get a video of mine soon

[youtube_browser]lkJOOWZWDQA[/youtube_browser]

here is prochamber + stingers with stock manifolds .. notice how it doesn't tend to get to a raspy high pitch sound .. you hear the stingers the entire time .. i'd say this is mine now but i would believe mine is alittle louder

[youtube_browser]stKAs0O2gZQ[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread