Lund Racing 2011 Mustang Twin Turbo Alpha Car

slamdcoop0428

Established Member
The trans is a newer one and was replaced by Ford. I havnt had any issues....the whine is inherent in these things. Eventually it will get a T56...but i just got married....its not in the budget right now lok

Oh I know lol my 2011 only has 5600 miles on it and I'm on my second. The second trans I did redline Mtl and a JHR shifter bracket and it's been great.

twistedneck

Established Member
Awesome car man!!! Sounds like that tranny has the case of the whines. Put a t-56 magnum behind that monster setup and give it hell!!

Most of the whine on the highway is the rear end.. between 45-65mph mustangs have a horrible resonance in the gears. I have heard that the torsen eliminates this. mine is bad, got worse when I took off the rear axle weights.

This car is unique with those wheels and I must admit I didn't see any turbo lag with the manual..

how much heavier is the car now?

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Always nice speeding down a residential area and beating on it with low fuel. :kaboom:

Car sounds great though.

2011redcandy

Established Member
We had to run the fuel down to put the race gas in it.

It went 10.9 @ 134 1.85 60' no 2step or WOT box. Track prep was not very good

Last edited:

Bud

Established Member
Very nice man, gaining over 32mph on the back half, car has to feel like it never quits pulling. Enjoy the drive home with the car, try to avoid the speeding tickets :D

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
Nice runs,, Have you considered the 3.31's?? That car looks like it has another 1/2 second in it, first gear is horrible. Ugh I knew I was going to have to swap out my 3.73's once I get the turbo on...

2011redcandy

Established Member
Bogarts.

The car is a monster and never stops pulling. You really have to see it in person to appreciate how perfectly everything fits in the bay.... and the high quality craftsmanship. I cant believe how fast this thing spools up!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread