Love it give me some liberal tears.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
He’ll be isolated. Limited contact with other inmates. Have his own cell. Maybe with curtains so he doesn’t have to look out and see the line of BBC’s waiting to spit roast that booty.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
He's going to be in jail under protective custody. Here's a clip from a new Fox News report.

Jussie Smollett began a 150-day jail sentence for staging a hate crime against himself in protective custody, separated from other detainees and watched by security cameras and an officer, jail authorities said Friday.

Sheriff's deputies immediately took Smollett to the Cook County Jail Thursday night after Judge James Linn sentenced the Black and gay actor to 30 months of felony probation, starting with a five-month term in jail, for lying to police that he had been the target of a racist and homophobic attack.

Smollett loudly maintained his innocence and suggested he could be killed in jail.

"Your honor, I respect you and I respect the jury, but I did not do this," Smollett said Thursday. "And I am not suicidal. And if anything happens to me when I go in there, I did not do it to myself."

rborden

Established Member
I don’t know why Jussie Smollett is mad about his prison sentence. He gets free prison sausage dinners every day for 150 days.

What an ungrateful little bastard.

If Obama had a son?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

I think that one got shot in the chest by George Zimmerman.

Last edited:

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member

Users who are viewing this thread