Love it give me some liberal tears.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member

Established Member
Rain and nasty weather this evening has posponed the rioting(christmas shopping) by a day.

rborden

Established Member
For once I agree with the Reverend.

417603ec019d48275a3207a4cbc71bcb.jpg

Maximum sentence for Jussie. Mandatory reporting to Prison Shower Block C and assume the position…

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
So,....are these "activists" saying that Juicy didn't commit a crime?!?!?
GO ****ING DIE!!!!!!!

What happens if a white dude claimed that he was attacked by two black males with BLM shirts?? No crime there as well, correct??

GO **** OFF with this double standard bullshit. So ****ing sick of it.

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
Juicy is an idiot (and now a felon), but this was a victimless crime. I'd rather not pay to incarcerate Juicy, but let's make him pay us: $500K fine and 100 hours per month of community service for 10 years in the shit parts of Chicago.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Juicy is an idiot (and now a felon), but this was a victimless crime. I'd rather not pay to incarcerate Juicy, but let's make him pay us: $500K fine and 100 hours per month of community service for 10 years in the shit parts of Chicago.
Nope.
Prison please.

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
"victimless crime"

except it was used to bludgeon white people as a whole for something that did not happen...

Dr. Gonzo

We're in Bat Country
Established Member
Premium Member
Juicy has been sentenced to 150 days in jail, 30 months probation, and some hefty fines.

e028ec7331dee13a9d44a5dc6f315440.jpg

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The judge’s comments were on point. He eviscerated smollet.

Seems like lots of pressure building on Kim Foxx too. She isn't helping herself. Her black privilege and arrogance mislead her.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, he was ordered to pay a fine of $120,106 to the Chicago PD. Listening to his comments at the hearing (outbursts, actually), it appears he is saying he did the fake claim to have done it for "fears of Black Americans in this country for over 400 years and the fears of the LGBT community". As a result of those perverted views, he then might justify in his mind that he is therefore really innocent of any "crime". Not so, Jussie, you're GUILTY. Off to jail you go for 5 months, and you're ordered to pay the Chicago PD $120,106 to compensate them for all of their lost time investigating your (untrue) claims. JUSTICE PREVAILS in this one, as the judge said.

Users who are viewing this thread