Love it give me some liberal tears.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Wait, so you’re saying you didn’t believe his story?

Nope never did from the beginning Kamala stood up for him though and other liberals. Now if only he will get prison time. I’m sure he will get off with community service or something stupid because hollyweird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
So. Since he’s only half black, the other half being Jewish…, I wonder why the Jewish community wasn’t in an uprage over his attack?
Looks like they smelled bullshit before the jury smelled it!
When Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson aren’t stumping for you during the trial, you know you’re screwed. And a liar.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Correct verdict, of course. I wish he'd get the full max sentence of 3 years to make him accountable for his actions. If he DOES get put on probation rather than sentenced to prison, THAT IMO would be an injustice. He has pretty much mocked the justice system before and during the trial. But something tells me that Fox News' expectation is probably spot on. Fox News said "The charge is a class 4 felony that carries a prison sentence of up to three years, but experts have said if convicted, Smollett would likely be placed on probation and ordered to perform community service."

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
Wait, so you’re saying you didn’t believe his story?
"On January 29, 2019, American actor Jussie Smollett reported to the Chicago police that he had been assaulted during the early morning hours at the 300 block of East Lower North Water Street in Chicago's Streeterville by two people he described as white men wearing MAGA hats.[1] He claimed they had shouted racial and homophobic slurs, poured an unknown chemical substance, possibly bleach, on him and tied a noose around his neck."

So.......two white homophobic racists happened to recognize Smollett on the street, in the middle of winter, and in the middle of the night. How were they able to recognize him? Do these two MAGA racists watch Empire, let alone a lot, to know who he is and to know his sexual orientation? Maybe they just really like The Mighty Ducks?

I don't know. It could be true.

*sarcasm*

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
"On January 29, 2019, American actor Jussie Smollett reported to the Chicago police that he had been assaulted during the early morning hours at the 300 block of East Lower North Water Street in Chicago's Streeterville by two people he described as white men wearing MAGA hats.[1] He claimed they had shouted racial and homophobic slurs, poured an unknown chemical substance, possibly bleach, on him and tied a noose around his neck."

So.......two white homophobic racists happened to recognize Smollett on the street, in the middle of winter, and in the middle of the night. How were they able to recognize him? Do these two MAGA racists watch Empire, let alone a lot, to know who he is and to know his sexual orientation? Maybe they just really like The Mighty Ducks?

I don't know. It could be true.

*sarcasm*
Lol. Those Nigerian bro’s were thinking hey, 3500 bucks is 3500 bucks!
Plus one of the duo got a piece of that ass. Win-Win.
They just overlooked some details. Like multiple video cameras. Nice try though.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
1639106991551.png

Users who are viewing this thread