love FLA hate MA!!!!!!

Postal Pimp

torque is my heroin....
Established Member
Dude wtf I'm in st augustine FLA for 7 days vaca and its been 2 days and so far I've seen 4 cops!!! In MA I wouldve seen 4 in an hour!!! Btw the roads down here are STRAIGHT and LONG not like cape cod, my cobra would love to stretch her legs here....thanx for reading my vent. D Mac. Btw all stangs were 96's with flows haha. :rockon:

CobraBoatDan

Water Snake
Established Member
^^ Agreed, Jacksonville has tons of cops, its rediculous. Haha I don't like driving in St. Augustine though, I wrecked my Cobra off the side of I-95 last August. Luckily, it was only the front bumper cover that got messed up.
Boat201.jpg

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
Try driving around Orlando.

There are enough cops here to offset that.

St. Augustine is where old people live..and tourist come visit.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
yeah I love taking friends around and showing them all the speed traps in Orlando and all the different agencies..

CobraBoatDan

Water Snake
Established Member
how the hell did you manage that?

I was being stupid. Was going too fast, the road didn't look wet. I still had drag radials on the car, and hydroplaned. I was extremly lucky that I wasn't killed that day, I don't know how the car didn't roll since I went off the road completely sideways.

nyjetsfan4lif3

Established Member
cape coral has way to many cops , fort myers has the most chilled cops , there not everywhere , and you have to be doing something realllllly stupid to get pulled over. in the cape u see cop after cop and they pull you over for anything you do wrong, or if ur tint looks a little dark or your radio is too loud.

TRBO VNM

screw the cops and straight roads. Give me my 90 degree days back. I hate it here in MD. Only thing keeping me here are friends. Other than that, the cold weather blows and the lack of water sports sucks.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
come on man....LOL.......get serious here.

of course the roads are better....NO WINTER......duh!!! The topography of the land is also totally different...hardly any hills down there.

As for the cops...it's a much bigger state, much more spead out geographically.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
we have hills...Head west along I4 or up the turnpike and you'll find a few...

like 3..hahahahaha

CobraBoatDan

Water Snake
Established Member
come on man....LOL.......get serious here.

of course the roads are better....NO WINTER......duh!!! The topography of the land is also totally different...hardly any hills down there.

As for the cops...it's a much bigger state, much more spead out geographically.

ehh the roads aren't that great here. A1A where I live is terrible, lots of rain and a lot of big trucks. The grooves they make are so bad that my exhaust hits on some spots. I lived in upstate new york for a while though, and I do agree that they are not as bad as up there.

SlowSVT

Established Member
On the highway here in Los Angeles cops are almost non-existent but I don't take that for granted. Never rains, no potholes, doesn't get too hot, no leaves rotting in the fender wells, no humidity and great twisty mountain roads. I use to live in Connecticut where the state uses them to enhance their budgets. Mass is just as bad.

Fl. Yuck! the place is flat as a board, downpours every 5 minutes and I won't even mention how humid it gets.

So Cal is a pretty cool place to own a performance car. The political situation, ah.....not soo much. Jerry Brown, Nanci Peloci, Barbara Boxer need I say more?

Users who are viewing this thread