Lost My Best Friend Last Night

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
So sorry to hear, man. These thread really get to me, so I try to stay out of them. I've lost two dogs in my lifetime and it is not a fun experience. They are such a huge part of our lives. RIP Kilo. You'll be in my prayers.

LSUstang05

Established Member
sorry to hear... he was a pretty dog. A very stout little guy. What breed was he?

I hope you feel better... SVTP love!

Looks like a Bull Terrier.

Sorry to hear about your loss, OP. You'll find another best friend before you know it when you aren't even looking for one.

dynobobstieg

So sorry when I hear about someone losing someone they loved and cared for. We have lost several dogs and one cat. We used to breed dogs more for the love of the animal than anything and they become a part of you. One of our greatest loss was when we had to put our 15 year old mutt down. It is painful and takes time to heal.
Take care and hang in there.

SCcobra4me

ON3 U LUZ
Established Member
It's always hard losing a family member, we had one put down a few years ago and one passed during surgery at 6 years. I still go to my parents house expecting to be greeted at the door, very different. His memories will live on.

convert03cobra

Established Member
Really sorry to hear that. My dog is my best friend too. I can't imagine what it's going to be like when I loose her. I'm sure I will shut down like you did too. Hang in there man.

Robert Francis

Established Member
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. He looks like he was a real sweetheart.

You can be consoled in knowing that he waited for you, as he knew he was always safest in your hands. And in his hour of greatest need, you were with him. In his last moments an angel descended upon his shoulder and comforted him, and took his spirit away to that place just this side of the rainbow bridge, where some day you two shall be reunited.

=04 Cobra Nut=

Crazy Construction Guy
Established Member
Man I feel for you. Had to put my shepherd down a couple years ago, and it still chokes me up. They are always there waiting for you. Always glad to see you when you get home. They become such a part of your life. Remember the fun times you had, and keep the pics as a screen saver or something.

Good luck,

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread