Lost in Transmission

WhiteFaleen2001

Established Member
Just finished watching it. It was alright, similar to other car shows. Some funny parts, some meh parts. Hopefully it gets better.

The guy with the car gets a bit weird at the end.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've never watched this series, but after watching this one, I'm somewhat hooked. Yeah, some of the stuff is standard reality show silly/annoying/dramatized, but still fun.

Kornilov

Established Member
It was OK.

I hate, absolutely hate, stupid dramatics they script into shows like this. In this one, it was the fake scene where they edited the camera to make it look like they nearly got run over by the semi at the gate when they were driving the golf carts.

WhiteFaleen2001

Established Member
It was OK.

I hate, absolutely hate, stupid dramatics they script into shows like this. In this one, it was the fake scene where they edited the camera to make it look like they nearly got run over by the semi at the gate when they were driving the golf carts.

Yes that part especially annoyed the hell out of me.

Try Roadkill on YouTube guys you won't regret.

Roadkill is awesome and definitely entertaining to watch. No dramatic bs at all.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I'm not sure I've ever heard Rutledge say anything funny, but he sure laughs at his own jokes a lot. His friend's humor was terrible.

I got through half the episode. I thought the mini bus on the golf cart chassis was an awesome idea, heard they didn't even finish it.

Users who are viewing this thread