Looking to rent a pulley puller

04cobruh

Established Member
Hey guys I was hoping that someone on here may have a pulley puller/installer tool that they are willing to rent out to me. I know billet flow rents them out for 80 but that's pretty expensive. I'd drop a deposit and pay for the rental. Id only need it for a weekend.
Much appreciated. Thanks
Eric

mfrazier2

Engineers lead the way!
Established Member
Im not exactly sure what all they have, im sure they've got like the 3 or 4 jaw puller. The only thing ive used was is a slide hammer puller for a pilot bearing. Id just give them a call to see what they've got, they're all usually pretty cool about it.

joshcarp81

Established Member
I have an LFP brand one I'd rent ya. How's 50 sound?
If your removing an aftermarket 2 piece style pulley you'll need to remove the ring first. I made a plate for mine that allows me to remove these type. The billetflow ones come with them. I didn't realize the others dont.....
And don't use a 3 jaw or 4 jaw puller. No matter what anyone has said. There's a reason these were made.....

joshcarp81

Established Member
You would have to deposit the replacement cost then I would refund you the difference when the tool is returned and is in same condition as when it left. I have the instructions with it too so I don't have to explain or you guess.

Users who are viewing this thread