Looking for Tuner-Paxton Coyote

sdoo500

Established Member
Whats up guys,

Just ordered my Paxton 2200 with id 1000's and a couple other add ons. Really wanting to give my business to a tuner in the New England Area. Have had great luck with Lund with bolt ons, just really looking for a dyno tuner I can go to and call up when I have a question.

I see a ton of reviews on Performance Dyno in Loudon and also alot about Pro Edge in Connecticut. My concern is that most of what I read from Pete and Performance Dyno, is typically Cobras or older cars. Just wondering who is recommended for coyotes in the New England Area. Anyone specifically with a paxton car I'd love your opinion! Installing kit myself so install isn't an issue. Just looking for a tuner.

Thanks guys, hope to meet some of you in the Spring.

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
Give Pete a call and speak with him.I am not sure you will find anybody more qualified to tune your car than him.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Call Pete, he's the man and the only guy you'll want to go to

his shop car is a brand new comp orange 2015 GT w a TVS, he knows coyote's

03' White Snake

Established Member
Yep, use Pete at Performance dyno. He knows all years of mustangs. He sold his previous blue coyote to a member in CT. Not sure the year, but he's up to date with the new cars.

deepimpact14

Established Member
I just installed the same setup before winter and also wanted to go local. Bill from pro edge tuning dyno tuned my car. I haven't gotten to play with it too much because of how cold it has been but I can tell you I am very pleased so far. The car drives like stock when not in boost then the boost comes on hard and keeps pulling. His customer service was excellent and he understood I wanted a safe tune for my car.

Joewee500

Established Member
I sent my gt500 from Louisiana all the way to Bill Miller at ProEdge. Top notch customer service and work. I couldn't be happier with the car and the long distance friend I made.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
I know you wanna stay local but shaun at AED is great at e-mail tunes. I have had 2 paxton cars and have installed quite a few myself so if you have any questions or having issues let me know. Im in easton so not too far from you.

sdoo500

Established Member
I know you wanna stay local but shaun at AED is great at e-mail tunes. I have had 2 paxton cars and have installed quite a few myself so if you have any questions or having issues let me know. Im in easton so not too far from you.

Appreciate it. Thanks for all the input guys

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Go to Pete. He has experience with Coyotes.

Put it this way. I have been building Modmotor cars for people all over New England for around 13 years now. I am from CT and I send them to Pete and will not send anyone to any tuner here in CT...

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
Pete tuned my cobra for 7 years. Give him a call

I was very lucky that I got Pete to tune my car.I had no idea where to turn.I got some local referrals and after talking with a few shops.They scared the hell out me.One unnamed shop in the Taunton area was going to put my car on the Dyno for 5 or more hours.I am fairly certain that guy would have robbed me and blew my motor.

sdoo500

Established Member
Pete tuned my cobra for 7 years. Give him a call

I was very lucky that I got Pete to tune my car.I had no idea where to turn.I got some local referrals and after talking with a few shops.They scared the hell out me.One unnamed shop in the Taunton area was going to put my car on the Dyno for 5 or more hours.I am fairly certain that guy would have robbed me and blew my motor.

MPE or Leonard's? You can PM if you don't want to put it out there. Just curious. They just flat out said "hey, we're going to dyno your car for 5 hours?" Seems odd to me but what do I know.

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Pete

He tuned a Boss 302 with that style blower and it ran great and had over 700. Different motor but he's who I would go to if I didn't have a cobra

Users who are viewing this thread