Looking for Paint Shop recommendations

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
when any one of u so called show cars want to come to the world of wheels this year c u there i will have 3 cars there show u the work we do taken many trophys there not at a carnival register ur car i will check it out

It took me a second to decode your incredible grasp of the english language, but I've entered or detailed countless cars that won at WOW and the NH Mustang Club wins quite a few trophies there every year. It's not my favorite show lately, but last year I was at the Project Fallen Hero display Project: Fallen Hero
The car belonged to a soldier named Major Jeffrey Calero who was killed in action in Afghanistan.

rufus5.0

Established Member
u silly people r calling me a joker who is driveing from nh to ri to get paint work done u nh hicks cant paint cars nor build them and u even have a dragway in ur state lmao maybe instead of test and tune u can get paint lessons at the track

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Rufus....not only have you proven yourself to be ignorant trash who can't speak english...but you are also a complete dumbass.

Already in this single thread we have proved YOU wrong several times and you have demonstrated to us you are uneducated and don't really have a clue what you are talking about.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, lets see some pictures of your cars....
I'd be willing to bet you are too stupid to operate a camera and you are all talk.

chuckstang

Established Member
I am going to ask a paint related question

Tasca painted my hood topside and underside over the summer

(worst paint job Ive seen, that place is crap but anway)

On the underside near the cowl there is tons of like white dots, it looks horrific when sitting and looking out the windshield because you can see them. What is this, white paint? Over spray? I am going to try and clay it off but its the best area to reach with clay and not the smoothest. I will post pics I took but tough to see well in the pic but youll get the idea

I must say I am down right scared to ever let any body shop touch my car because every single time Ive been ***ed. Im soo grateful for this thread!

xavier296

Always another project.
Established Member
I have been lazy with the pics, but the hood came out real nice from Autopaint RI. It is a 95% paint match, which is much better than the 75% I had before (too dark). They also finished the edges much better than before. I am happy.

rufus5.0

Established Member
I am going to ask a paint related question

Tasca painted my hood topside and underside over the summer

(worst paint job Ive seen, that place is crap but anway)

On the underside near the cowl there is tons of like white dots, it looks horrific when sitting and looking out the windshield because you can see them. What is this, white paint? Over spray? I am going to try and clay it off but its the best area to reach with clay and not the smoothest. I will post pics I took but tough to see well in the pic but youll get the idea

I must say I am down right scared to ever let any body shop touch my car because every single time Ive been ***ed. Im soo grateful for this thread!

could be solvent blisters send some picts

rufus5.0

Established Member
I dont think we will get a response from Rufus, until after 2 p.m.
I think thats when junior high gets out?

actually i work til about six managing a body shop six days a week u should stop thinking about jr high kids u predator:fm:

Pale Snake

Established Member
autopaint RI is the best in the area run by true experts.
Ive had three vehicles worked on there. Kenny is a class act.

Users who are viewing this thread