Look what just arrived!

Nazman

Established Member
Come on guys! Dont hate me!!! :D

I'm doing this for ALL of you!!!! :beer:

@ NA,

Keeping the manual tranny.....at least for now. She is a DD not a full on drag car....at least not yet!

@ JMBLOWNWS6,

Sure brother. I'm always up for some friendly runs! What are you doing to yours?

Naz

asiancobra

PSN: new_edge_cobra
Established Member
Nazman said:

@ NA,

Keeping the manual tranny.....at least for now. She is a DD not a full on drag car....at least not yet!

@ JMBLOWNWS6,

Sure brother. I'm always up for some friendly runs! What are you doing to yours?

Naz
much love here no hate:D :beer:

JMBLOWNWS6

Established Member
Nazman said:

@ NA,

@ JMBLOWNWS6,

Naz

As of right now I have AFR 225 72CC heads,LS2 402 stroker,APS Twin Turbo Kit 16 to 23 psi,4L80 with 3400 stall, etc. Should be around 850 to 900+ rwhp. It should be fun. I kept breaking t 56's :kaboom: So I went to the auto. Still have my AC etc. But Dean still calls my car a compromised race car that I drive to and from the track :loser: LMK when your done. Im looking at around 60 to 70 days to be honest with you. Have alot of paint work under the hood. Keep me updated on the progress on your car as I will do the same. You car should haul ass! :rolling: And yes I would like to keep this friendly. Im tired of the hateraid! :(

Last edited:

mach1gsxr

Established Member
I can see a couple friendly races happening already. Cobra vs WS6 vs 1k or a Busa. Sounds fun.

Good luck with the install of all your parts. Let me know if you will need a hand and hopefully I might be able to cordinate something this time to be able to help you out.

Bizarro

I lika do da chacha...
Established Member
Nazman said:

Shoot - then if that's the case, let me drive my car out there and we'll install this stuff on it...I mean, you're doing this for us, right?
lol

Na, I'm hyped to see what this thing will do, man....I'm looking forward to this in a big way.

Nazman

Established Member
JMBLOWNWS6 said:
As of right now I have AFR 225 72CC heads,LS2 402 stroker,APS Twin Turbo Kit 16 to 23 psi,4L80 with 3400 stall, etc. Should be around 850 to 900+ rwhp. It should be fun. I kept breaking t 56's :kaboom: So I went to the auto. Still have my AC etc. But Dean still calls my car a compromised race car that I drive to and from the track :loser: LMK when your done. Im looking at around 60 to 70 days to be honest with you. Have alot of paint work under the hood. Keep me updated on the progress on your car as I will do the same. You car should haul ass! :rolling: And yes I would like to keep this friendly. Im tired of the hateraid! :(
Sounds like a VERY Sick ride bro!

Yeah, it would be a nice fun set off runs! Looking foward to it. I should be finalized o/a the mid-end JUL. All depending on the short block work.

The overall combo consists of:

306CI "Big Bore", 9:1CR, fully ported 04-Up heads w/oversized valves, custume Comp Cams, Sullivan intake, Single BBT76, etc. Looking to run o/a 12-14 PSI on the streets and o/a 20-25PSI on some race gas.

Next year I'll probably swap to a larger Turbo an auto tranny/converter. It will be fun.

Mine will see limited DD duties (probably 2-3 times per week) and drive to and from the track. Plus, when I go "hunting" on Friday nights or so.

Ill keep you in the loop.

Naz

Nazman

Established Member
mach1gsxr said:
I can see a couple friendly races happening already. Cobra vs WS6 vs 1k or a Busa. Sounds fun.

Good luck with the install of all your parts. Let me know if you will need a hand and hopefully I might be able to cordinate something this time to be able to help you out.

I know what you are saying bro. We will get it on! This time on some sticky tires!!!

By the way this is the video that I was able to salvage.

Three Hoonks, motors RPMs go up.....car and buza hang together for 2 seconds, Nitrous hit......car goes wild and I got off it. Those brand new BFG KDWs did not like the Nitrous at ALL!

I should have worn the slicks like I planned! Oh well.....next time!!!

Enjoy!

Naz (no traction) vs Buza

Naz

Nazman

Established Member
Here are a few pics of the heads that I'm working for the Turbo combo.

03-up castings, 9 threads.

Intake side is done, exahust side about 70-75% completed.

gallery_1217_483_6909.jpg

gallery_1217_483_11251.jpg

gallery_1217_483_39308.jpg

gallery_1217_483_26367.jpg

gallery_1217_483_14540.jpg

gallery_1217_483_43070.jpg

:beer:

Naz

JMBLOWNWS6

Established Member
Looks real nice on the porting. Looks like Ill be about 30 days behnd you on the build. Ive got a 900 rwhp corvette that likes to race bikes LOL Problems with Naz's and my car is they are heavy.

New Edge

Screaming 2.2!
Established Member
Damn you naz, you make everyone jealous!
i wish i still live in san antonio, this car would be worth seeing!

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
You don't know how happy I am that your doing this naz! My broke butt is patiently saving up to do the same thing, and I'm very eager to see how yours does first.

Nazman

Established Member
Just pick-up the hot side piping from the Ceramic Coating shop. Looks sick!

I also did all the "non-chromed" cold piping as well. The hot side ifrom the Stock Manifold to the juction to the CB ts black and cold in "silver?".

Dropped off the IC and its coated with a Thermal Dispersant. It allows the coated surface to release heat up to 10 times faster than non-cated material.

Here are some pics:

gallery_1217_483_15911.jpg

gallery_1217_483_6339.jpg

gallery_1217_483_141851.jpg

gallery_1217_483_56686.jpg

gallery_1217_483_55355.jpg

Ill post some pics once I pick up the IC.

Naz

Users who are viewing this thread