lol dig run (Cobra vs truck)

Boosted_Cobra.

Matta fact...
Established Member
We got bored today and well, watch the vid. Edit we are not at the track but at a street that hooks harder then the track.

"I got out to walk and my shoe came off, damn 1000ft of straight rubber and vht"

We ran for some cash, he wanted land but I didnt spot him out anything cause I spun hard on my test pass, second pass I preloaded and rolled out haha\

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UZ06pgaD_c]YouTube - Rowboat Productions Presents - Bolt on Cobra vs H/C Supercharged truck - dig run[/ame]

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Now you need to post up a video of some of those cash races.

Boosted_Cobra.

Matta fact...
Established Member
Lame vid. Cobra beats a Chevy pickup and then boasts to SVTP members......rice!

lol stfu

heres the real races, it was a friend of mine and we were just having some fun. Both on shitty sumitumos

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPon6xhWBKE]YouTube - Kyle's LMR Vette vs Frank[/ame]

Vanity

Banned
Lame vid. Cobra beats a Chevy pickup and then boasts to SVTP members......rice!

well jeeze.. lets see here DUMBASS.. Doesnt he drive and SVT??? Is this not SVTperformance? And was it not a race video in the pics and vid section?

your brain is probably the size of rabbit shit. **** face

your always so negative... Dumbass (jeff dunham walter voice) :lol:

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
well jeeze.. lets see here DUMBASS.. Doesnt he drive and SVT??? Is this not SVTperformance? And was it not a race video in the pics and vid section?

your brain is probably the size of rabbit shit. **** face

your always so negative... Dumbass (jeff dunham walter voice) :lol:

Just cuz ur in the same state as the OP doesnt mean that you have to pretend like I offended your GF or something, or maybe you were the guy in the truck that actually agreed to race and thats why your so mad.

Users who are viewing this thread