lol dig run (Cobra vs truck)

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
lol. stupid pickup trucks.

:poke:

my buddies escalade with a turbo 408 runs extremely fast, and there is a silverado in dallas with a cadi clip running mid 7's in the 1/8. Not only that but countless L's on this board, thats a stupid thing to say. Especially with a full interior cadi would drag your ass down the track.

90slow50

90slow5.0
Established Member
well jeeze.. lets see here DUMBASS.. Doesnt he drive and SVT??? Is this not SVTperformance? And was it not a race video in the pics and vid section?

your brain is probably the size of rabbit shit. **** face

your always so negative... Dumbass (jeff dunham walter voice) :lol:

WOW! Take it easy there Ace.

red9450

Established Member
now thats funny

I thought it was funny, hence the "LOL"

:lol1:

:poke:

my buddies escalade with a turbo 408 runs extremely fast, and there is a silverado in dallas with a cadi clip running mid 7's in the 1/8. Not only that but countless L's on this board, thats a stupid thing to say. Especially with a full interior cadi would drag your ass down the track.

So you have lots of friends.... j/k. I think that my comment got taken way out of text, but it is very amusing that all the L owners got their panties in a bunch over it. If It would have been an L vs that same chevy, and I said stupid Chevy, no one would have objected. I was merely laughing at the fact that the majority of trucks with major mods can't keep pace..... Around here it is nothing but dodge trucks that think they are fast because they have a hemi badge on them, or silverado SS trucks that think they are bad ass because they have a set of straight pipes on them....

And it was my understanding that this is the fastest escalade....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHd-il5Q0vw"]YouTube - Fastest Escalade in the world.. WOW!!![/ame]

I would take your sold cobra in reverse with my stupid pickup truck.:poke:

you could try, but as of now that car is in the hands of a man in MD that has modified it considerably, and I tend to think that you WON'T. :poke:

Probably a dumb thing to say on a board with a shitload of Lightning owners, especially when 80% of them would walk your (sold) car.

where exactly did you come up with the 80% figure??? I would think that the number would be exactly the opposite. What percentage do you fall into??? MAYBE 20% would walk me, and I do believe that's generous as long as we're talking street driven.......:burnout:

All in good fun guys......

Just want to stir the pot a little, and maybe pick a race out of the whole thing. I'd like to run a lightning....

Last edited:

red9450

Established Member
well, you guys suck at this.....Maybe its a Lightning owner thing.... hahaha. j/k

Users who are viewing this thread