Logano WINS!!!!

vortecd

Established Member
Joey Logano wins the race and the championship! Been 30 years since my favorite driver won a championship

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
I should have put money on Lagano a few weeks ago when i was in Vegas, he was the long shot at 10-1

Coulda
Woulda
Shoulda

TimKonaGT500

Established Member
It was a strong win for him yesterday. He had the best car by far and the crew did their job all day.

I am glad Harvick did not win it. His whole spoiler issue left a really bad feeling for me that they had been doing that for a while, and just finally got caught. Working in the "gray area" is one thing, substitution of a part you made vs. what NASCAR provides is a much bigger violation. I am sure they are not the only SHR car that was doing it either. If you spent the time to design, fabricate and install spoilers like that... wouldn't you do that across the organization?

Congrats to Joey, The Captain, All of Team Penske and Ford!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congrats to Joey, but I gave up on NASCAR a while ago... The new rules and points system ruined it IMHO.

U.M.
Me, too, U.M. I was once an avid Nascar fan. Went to at least one race every year, including Las Vegas, Bristol, Loudon, and Homestead. This year, the only race I watched was the '500' and only a short portion of it. I didn't even know that Logano was in the running.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Ford for the win!!!
I'm not a huge NASCAR fan, but I do stay on "the hill" at NHMS for 2 races a year. (Well, just 1 race starting next year)

It is definitely something to see live at some point in your life. Loud as shit, and just 1 GIANT party. No, really. BYOB and 20" cooler in the stands.

Users who are viewing this thread