Lockdown vs 2.8 KB cobra

-lockdown-

Established Member
Hey jerm nothing with you bro I know you where having broblems with boost and tou shit is fast and i give you props because you run your sht'' with no Excuses. Run what you got....

Last edited:

Jockcobra

Powered by BOOST
Established Member
Really, Omar? You gotta bring me into the when I haven't posted anywhere, or talked any shit in I dunno how long? Just to clarify your bullshit post, here's the video vs rich and I.

YouTube- 2.3l Whipple Cobra vs Turbo LSx Camaro

you can go yourself to page 15 of the comments where he says for himself I'm making 709, and hes making 640. This is obviously the absolute truth. Why are you throwing up all these lies like 580wheel? he was making 620 a year before when he barely edged me out by half a car when I was making 530 wheel in the 427 car. All of a sudden a year later he's making 60hp less? hmm.... and you call that being on my ass? I see a clear 4 cars, not to mention you can hear me feathering second gear when we started because I was starving for traction. I wouldn't call anything being pulled that hard "on you."

I've known you and your brother many many years bro, and it makes me laugh post after post the shit that rolls off your keyboard sometimes... I recently upped the boost to 14.5 psi from 12. I'll leave the numbers out of this, but I havent even barely driven my car in months other then to the store due to it needing a trans horribly bad. But if you say your car is that fast, I'll bring my pile out and do some pulls againt your 1000whp beast, 40 - 150... 60 - 150. I dont care. I'll bring someone with a nice HD camera to tape it, they can sit in MY car. You can be BY yourself and I'll show you the balls I believe your car lacks. I'm out of town this weekend, but I'll be around next.

Now.......I usually dont take sloppy seconds. But, in this case can I F**K him up after you buddy :beer:

-lockdown-

Established Member
Hey jerm theres alot of clown on here that dont know anything. I've known you from the the start when you where beeting alot of people with your cam z. Some of this kids dont realized how hard is to put the power to the ground especialy with a turbo car. Like me for exsample my cpu it's done I'am swich to bs3 Stand alone. also going auto becauce the t56 speed cant hold, Man when you built a turbo car it's no joke it's by far the most expensive setup and also there's alot of bugs you have too go throu too get it to work right......... .

Last edited:

Jockcobra

Powered by BOOST
Established Member
Hey jerm nothing with you bro I know you where having broblems with boost and tou shit is fast and i give you props because you run your sht'' with no Excuses. Run what you got....

DONT KISS AZZ NOW, :bowdown: JERM HAS POSTED A TRUE RACE VIDEO OF WHAT HE CLEARLY DID. UNLIKE YOU BUSTER :burn:. YOU REALLY NEED TO STOP THIS LYING SH*T OMAR. WE WELCOME YOU TO ALL OUR GTG'S :poke:

jermzzSS

Established Member
Hey jerm theres alot of clown on here that dont know anything. I've been knowing from the the start when you where beeting alot of people with your cam z. Some of this kids dont realice how hard is to put the power to the ground especialy with a turbo car. Like me for exsample my cpu it's done I'am swich to bs3 Stand alone. also going auto becauce the t56 speed dont hold Man when you built a turbo car it's no joke it's by far the most expensive setup and also alot of go throu alot of bugs too get it to work right......... .

No prob, Omar. I consider you and Rich a couple of my longest time car friends. I just get a little heated when I get posts up with my name, especially ones that don't hold the truth. Were supposed to be having friendly races, not shit talking races. We can save those for people we don't like. I still haven't seen your car in person, but it looks like a beast in the pics. I'd like the chance to go up against it sometime.

jermzzSS

Established Member
DONT KISS AZZ NOW, :bowdown: JERM HAS POSTED A TRUE RACE VIDEO OF WHAT HE CLEARLY DID. UNLIKE YOU BUSTER :burn:. YOU REALLY NEED TO STOP THIS LYING SH*T OMAR. WE WELCOME YOU TO ALL OUR GTG'S :poke:

LOL you crack me up bro! :beer:

btecdude

Established Member
Wow wow guys don't forget about me! I wanna be up in all the drama to. I'm down to mow someones rig down. Where's my phone call. I've been trying to race a few people on here some time now but I guess some are scared to race cars they know they won't beat. After all this time Omar you still don't have that car dialed in? When are we all gonna get together and do somethin and stop hearing the excuses? This has been goin on for years now.

Last edited:

-lockdown-

Established Member
AL that shi' talking doesn't get nowhere that's why I'm staying out of it.I Honestly just feel sorry for jock we've all moved on with our life's and his still the same lonely clueless 40+years old that's still trying be a kid :nonono: .jerm I wish you would have had your car a week or 2 before you raced rich becauce I was out there in hayward and they called a few fast cars but they decline. I honesly can give a crap if some one is faster then me win or lose who care's I got more inportan things to think about like this dam 'economy'' and my family. Hey jerm have you gone to the track or are you planing to?. ................

Last edited:

-lockdown-

Established Member
Wow wow guys don't forget about me! I wanna be up in all the drama to. I'm down to some rigs down. Where's my phone call. I've been trying to race a few people on here some time now but I guess some are scared to race cars they know they won't beat. After all this time Omar you still don't have that car dialed in? When are we all gonna get together and do somethin and stop hearing the excuses? This has been goin on for years now.

Whats up bro. No exuses from me I tried to stay with the 6 speed but that shi'' wont hold on the 2 step. I've gone out to a few races ready even car shows' all ways ready for some fun even if you take a look in my pics i allways my c16 in the back seat. you still got your cobra or the turbo 50?.

dsc00181copy4.jpg

end2.jpg

Last edited:

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
For your information J richs been sold that 2.3 and had a 2.8 kb on custom tune for a while and we raced before he got rid of his setup now he has new coupe cobra. J you should fiel bad for you self when rich raced you an jerm'' his was only making like 580 590 sae rwhp and he was on both of you now that's crazy. Imagen what he would have done too both of you at 700rwhp and it's also crazy that you have too boost up 26#'s too make 700rwhp std!..

Your brother himself said he was making 640rwhp. That's the same night he ran Marlon. If i remember clearly Jock and Jermz were beating him everytime. He would be right there for a sec but as soon they got rollin they would start walking him. I'm not talking shit i'm just stating the facts!

jermzzSS

Established Member
Your brother himself said he was making 640rwhp. That's the same night he ran Marlon. If i remember clearly Jock and Jermz were beating him everytime. He would be right there for a sec but as soon they got rollin they would start walking him. I'm not talking shit i'm just stating the facts!

Didn't Marlon get him too? I remember that night, then the next day I heard Rich sold his blower and was gonna go bigger. Never heard anything after that.

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
Didn't Marlon get him too? I remember that night, then the next day I heard Rich sold his blower and was gonna go bigger. Never heard anything after that.

Yep. That's exactly how it went down. That was a fun little time. I remember there being a good group of cars every week.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
LOL so much ****ing drama all the time with this guy for some reason or another.

Vid sucked though, sorry

Users who are viewing this thread