Lockdown vs 2.8 KB cobra

-lockdown-

Established Member
Some of you guys have asked me for videos of my car so here it is. me vs 700rwhp 2.8 kb cobra. sory about the video quality I just dont take any videos or pics of my cars usually I get my pics from other members :beer:.

We left in 2nd gear I was about to take off but I missed 3rd and my boost went to the shi'' but once boost came back i WAS GONE!. I stoped at the end of 3rd and he also missed 4th gear too. I got a few more videos of me racing a viper ,buit camaro and a srt8 on the bottle Ill see if i can get them.

http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/bb110/familyrivero/?action=view&current=087.mp4

Last edited:

getleftcobra

CAN U READ DA PLATE!!!
Established Member
Some of you guys have asked me for videos of my car so here it is. me vs 700rwhp 2.8 kb cobra. sory about the video quality I just dont take any videos or pics of my cars usually I get my pics from other members :beer:.

We left in 2nd gear I was about to take off but I missed 3rd and my boost went to the shi'' but once boost came back i WAS GONE!. I stoped at the end of 3rd and he also missed 4th gear too. I got a few more videos of me racing a viper ,buit camaro and a srt8 on the bottle Ill see if i can get them.

th_087.jpg

Where the hell have u been at.

Fat-cat

Established Member
man a 2.8H car and a turbo mustang you think you guys could buy a half decent cam.. Sorry but that vid was terrible

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Crappiest video I have ever seen, I didnt even finish it, I have never not watched a racing video....:nonono:

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
Shit hard to tell, but who was faster on a clean run? You and Boss32v need to get together and make a video. Two best damn stangs in the Bay Area you neither of you ever post videos dammit!!!

-lockdown-

Established Member
Shit hard to tell, but who was faster on a clean run? You and Boss32v need to get together and make a video. Two best damn stangs in the Bay Area you neither of you ever post videos dammit!!!

what's up bro. On a clean run it's even worst by the end of 3rd. I dont even use my 4th gear if i dont have too because that shi' its scary. i top out 4rth gear like at 160-170 or so. I got some time so I'm going to see if I take some videos of the car............

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Can't tell anything from that vid? You got any track times from both cars?

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member
Someone in CA meet with him for some daytime HD vids!! I would but im over 800 miles away. Either way, still a badass car!!

getleftcobra

CAN U READ DA PLATE!!!
Established Member
Someone in CA meet with him for some daytime HD vids!! I would but im over 800 miles away. Either way, still a badass car!!

funny thing is he doesnt talk to no one. people try to be kool with him but he's to kool to kick it with people. he's been mia for a while, i was trying to buy tires from him and he just would answer his phone or pm's. we arent kool i guess thats why. :shrug:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
I thought somebody on here busted him that he wasn't making 1xxxwhp on medium boost didn't they?

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
doesn't really matter how much hp you make if you can't shift

bingo.

Im not trying to be a hater but you overhyped this car and it does not perform like you "said" it should.

You never race and when you do all you and or the other car has are issues etc.

Can we atleast get a clean race? If your car is as badass as you say it is and you have the same mentality in person as you do on here Im sure it wouldnt be hard to find someone local that wants to bust that ass... :)

-lockdown-

Established Member
funny thing is he doesnt talk to no one. people try to be kool with him but he's to kool to kick it with people. he's been mia for a while, i was trying to buy tires from him and he just would answer his phone or pm's. we arent kool i guess thats why. :shrug:

what's up bro how's the car running. My bad about the tires Ive been working like crazy, Like I told you I was going out of state and while i was gone I lost my phone and alot of my contacs . I think my bro still got the tires :shrug:. Enrike called me for the concord meet but wasnt abel to make it. I got another cobra so I'm going to make it for the next gtg. pm me you # :rockon:.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread