Lockdown vs 2.8 KB cobra

-lockdown-

Established Member
quote]

1st you got your facts all wrong 2nd I dont even know you 3rd I dont need to prove anything to anyone!.4th If you go on to someone else's thead to post your Demands and your Negative opinions now that's what makes you a hater!. I dont got the time for Drama so take it somewhere else.........................

Last edited:

-lockdown-

Established Member
Hey^ J ^thats wen I broke my viper t56 in half. I have gone 2 times to the track with the 6 speed, the 1st time I bend my axel tubes 2nd time I broke my Viper t56 in half. I have my track setup That will be finish soon, th400 + BS3 stand alone and 28'' MT will see how that goes. Hey J have you gone to the track :shrug:.

Blu50Stang

Happiness is being blown
Established Member
I gotta say that car makes me want to throw my Lockdown stickers back on my car. We gotta get you some good videos, bro!!!

Jefe

Established Member
Hey^ J ^thats wen I broke my viper t56 in half. I have gone 2 times to the track with the 6 speed, the 1st time I bend my axel tubes 2nd time I broke my Viper t56 in half. I have my track setup That will be finish soon, th400 + BS3 stand alone and 28'' MT will see how that goes. Hey J have you gone to the track :shrug:.

Holy crap!

Jockcobra

Powered by BOOST
Established Member

Hey O, that's a nice set-up u have coming. Thats the set-up i told u to run first remember bro? Either way your car will be bad azz now. Yes, I've taken my car to sac raceway many of times with other members on this site. Hey, why a vid that isn't visible O?

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
Hey O, that's a nice set-up u have coming. Thats the set-up i told u to run first remember bro? Either way your car will be bad azz now. Yes, I've taken my car to sac raceway many of times with other members on this site. Hey, why a vid that isn't visible O?

I have been there and Jock ran pretty damn fast for 460hp.:rockon: He just had a ported blower with stock midpipe. The same setup he had when he raced you that night in concord except when he ran you his clutch was slipping.

Jockcobra

Powered by BOOST
Established Member
Some of you guys have asked me for videos of my car so here it is. me vs 6??rwhp 2.3 whipple cobra. sory about the video quality I just dont take any videos or pics of my cars usually I get my pics from other members :beer:.

We left in 2nd gear I was about to take off but I missed 3rd and my boost went to the shi'' but once boost came back i WAS GONE!. I stoped at the end of 3rd and he also missed 4th gear too. I got a few more videos of me racing a viper ,buit camaro and a srt8 on the bottle Ill see if i can get them.

087.mp4 video by familyrivero - Photobucket

Hey, Omar! I ain't trying to start anything but that's your brothers (Rich) car :shrug:. You guys are in Hayward,Ca racing. Oh, yeah have him call me please. AND STOP POSTING FAKE VIDEOS OF YOURSELF BEATING 2.8 KB'S

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
Hey, Omar! I ain't trying to start anything but that's your brothers (Rich) car :shrug:. You guys are in Hayward,Ca racing. Oh, yeah have him call me please. AND STOP POSTING FAKE VIDEOS OF YOURSELF BEATING 2.8 KB'S

HAHAHA!:lol: :pop:

black-plasma

Established Member
04151015-OWNEDII.jpg

Jockcobra

Powered by BOOST
Established Member
bingo.

Im not trying to be a hater but you overhyped this car and it does not perform like you "said" it should.

You never race and when you do all you and or the other car has are issues etc.

Can we atleast get a clean race? If your car is as badass as you say it is and you have the same mentality in person as you do on here Im sure it wouldnt be hard to find someone local that wants to bust that ass... :)

A lot of people wanted to bust his azz! Including me with 2.8 KB 700rwhp Cobra! LOCKDOWN is fake! POSTING FAKE AZZ VIDEOS IS NOT COOL OMAR! I like his show car, but hate his race car (same car) LOL

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
A lot of people wanted to bust his azz! Including me with 2.8 KB 700rwhp Cobra! LOCKDOWN is fake! POSTING FAKE AZZ VIDEOS IS NOT COOL OMAR! I like his show car, but hate his race car (same car) LOL
:lol1: Didn't you already bust that ass or I mean JAW?

-lockdown-

Established Member
For your information J richs been sold that 2.3 and had a 2.8 kb on custom tune for a while and we raced before he got rid of his setup now he has new coupe cobra. J you should fiel bad for you self when rich raced you an jerm'' his was only making like 580 590 sae rwhp and he was on both of you now that's crazy. Imagen what he would have done too both of you at 700rwhp and it's also crazy that you have too boost up 26#'s too make 700rwhp std!..

Last edited:

-lockdown-

Established Member
I honesly could care less of what a few kids that have no life say . Regarding J I've been trying to race him and I have but like all ways excuses, like ''I'm not tune'' but yet he would rev his motor to redline in the parking lot:shrug: but oh well after I broke my trans @ the track then he was out racing. there's nothing else to be discuss I will be at the track soon! and be ready so you dont get embarressed becauce it's going to be nasty. J I dont even think you've run an 11 and if you have let me see it if you dont mind ;-). Man that's going to be fun so There's nothing realy else to be said. Ill see you at the track and be ready and come with no excuses that's all I got to say :thumbsup:!. ...................

Last edited:

jermzzSS

Established Member
For your information J richs been sold that 2.3 and had a 2.8 kb on custom tune for a while and we raced before he got rid of his setup now he has new coupe cobra. J you should fiel bad for you self when rich raced you an jerm'' his was only making like 580 590 sae rwhp and he was on both of you now that's crazy. Imagen what he would have done too both of you at 700rwhp and it's also crazy that you have too boost up 26#'s too make 700rwhp std!..

Really, Omar? You gotta bring me into the when I haven't posted anywhere, or talked any shit in I dunno how long? Just to clarify your bullshit post, here's the video vs rich and I.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsO9q4_JMDA&videos=VaIsNgguNrQ"]YouTube- 2.3l Whipple Cobra vs Turbo LSx Camaro[/nomedia]

you can go yourself to page 15 of the comments where he says for himself I'm making 709, and hes making 640. This is obviously the absolute truth. Why are you throwing up all these lies like 580wheel? he was making 620 a year before when he barely edged me out by half a car when I was making 530 wheel in the 427 car. All of a sudden a year later he's making 60hp less? hmm.... and you call that being on my ass? I see a clear 4 cars, not to mention you can hear me feathering second gear when we started because I was starving for traction. I wouldn't call anything being pulled that hard "on you."

I've known you and your brother many many years bro, and it makes me laugh post after post the shit that rolls off your keyboard sometimes... I recently upped the boost to 14.5 psi from 12. I'll leave the numbers out of this, but I havent even barely driven my car in months other then to the store due to it needing a trans horribly bad. But if you say your car is that fast, I'll bring my pile out and do some pulls againt your 1000whp beast, 40 - 150... 60 - 150. I dont care. I'll bring someone with a nice HD camera to tape it, they can sit in MY car. You can be BY yourself and I'll show you the balls I believe your car lacks. I'm out of town this weekend, but I'll be around next.

Last edited:

Jockcobra