Lockdown vs 2.8 KB cobra

jermzzSS

Established Member
On the first vid(ss vs ss) who won? I hope it was the one on the left because he's got about 620rwhp.

Not anymore. He took the blower off after he chipped a piston and put another stock shortblock in it. It's got headers a stock cam and ported heads. I know for a fact thats all the motor mods. Now whether or not he's got something else going on I dunno... he won't say. Def not 620 wheel though. Not even close.

snakerider

SVT-DROP
Established Member
It was big turnout alot of cars. I left when everyone started leaving to go run. I wanted to stay for the runs, but had to wake up early in the morning.:burnout:

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
Not anymore. He took the blower off after he chipped a piston and put another stock shortblock in it. It's got headers a stock cam and ported heads. I know for a fact thats all the motor mods. Now whether or not he's got something else going on I dunno... he won't say. Def not 620 wheel though. Not even close.

Damn. He should've left that car the way it was when it was cam only/spray. That thing ran hard back than. As soon as he put the blower on it was always having trouble. I think he trapped 134/135 when it was just cam/spray.:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread