Liquid Cooled KENNE BELL MAMMOTH install

SVTORANGE

Established Member
At 22psi, what were you running your street tune for timing? Torco? I am running Alky Kit 100% methanol with my 22 psi, but it runs the 1 gallon reservoir dry fast.

Yes I was using Torco and sometimes a mixture of race fuel.

I bet your car runs outstanding on meth huh?

Apicia

Established Member
Yes I was using Torco and sometimes a mixture of race fuel.

I bet your car runs outstanding on meth huh?

Yeah, but with only a 1 gallon reservoir, it gets used up fast. Need to get a larger reservoir.

Apicia

Established Member
How much horse power are you making with the meth added?

There are two tunes. The Torco tune uses Torco and Meth. That tune made 670 rwhp. The tune just using the Meth made 620 rwhp at 14 degrees I believe. I am tempted to throw the Mammoth inlet and TB on there and crack 700 rwhp.

I think I will make a more conservative street tune with less boost (20 psi?). Still trying to figure out a good, safe street tune/setup.

Last edited:

GodStang

Established Member
There are two tunes. The Torco tune uses Torco and Meth. That tune made 670 rwhp. The tune just using the Meth made 620 rwhp at 14 degrees I believe. I am tempted to throw the Mammoth inlet and TB on there and crack 700 rwhp.

I think I will make a more conservative street tune with less boost (20 psi?). Still trying to figure out a good, safe street tune/setup.

You have to swap the whole Supercharger not just the inlet for the Mammoth but not the behemoth. A new inlet will really help the car out.

Marc

Established Member
Sorry for this stupid question, but I am going with the Mammoth in the next 6 months. I have purchased most of the supporting mods already...bigger injectors...etc.

Does the battery have to be relocated to the rear of the car or can it be put on the other side of the engine compartment?

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Sorry for this stupid question, but I am going with the Mammoth in the next 6 months. I have purchased most of the supporting mods already...bigger injectors...etc.

Does the battery have to be relocated to the rear of the car or can it be put on the other side of the engine compartment?

Not a stupid question at all, BUT the best place to relocate the battery is in the rear. You have to do a lot of work on the other side and the battery would just be in the way.:rockon:

F8LSNAKE

Established Member

Not a stupid question at all, BUT the best place to relocate the battery is in the rear. You have to do a lot of work on the other side and the battery would just be in the way.:rockon:
The kit comes with everything to relocate it to the opposite side of the car, but it would be more beneficial to relocate it to the trunk. You're already adding weight to the front with the Mammoth and moving the battery to the trunk would help with this.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Not yet have been busy with work and still need to catch up with Jon, but damn it is fast for sure:banana::banana:

JPB

On jack stands
Established Member
Snow and salt on ground car does not come out, and I now have it for sale.

I can definitely understand not bringing it out when snow and salt is on the ground. The second part of your statement is a shame. It also seems fairly common that someone invests this kind of time and money only to sell it very shortly after. Just look at how many TS blowers are on the market with less than 10k miles on them.

Users who are viewing this thread