Liquid Cooled KENNE BELL MAMMOTH install

FSTMRFR

FaST MotheR Fuc keR
Established Member
waiting for the numbers...I am money burning a hole in my pocket...and want another blower...

I am running the 2.6H now, and need an upgrade...considering the 2.8LC and the 2.8LC mammoth...but want numbers...means my 2.6H will be for sale SOON too..

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
waiting for the numbers...I am money burning a hole in my pocket...and want another blower...

I am running the 2.6H now, and need an upgrade...considering the 2.8LC and the 2.8LC mammoth...but want numbers...means my 2.6H will be for sale SOON too..

LMAO, a definete addict there when a 2.6 isn't enough. :lol:

That would be enough for me after seeing my friend Jeremy rip the balancer right off the front of the block snapping the crank in half with a 3.4!

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
beautiful car, extremely clean install, and a badass blower that is sure to crank out some sick numbers!
can't wait to see what it makes

venom04svt

Established Member
LMAO, a definete addict there when a 2.6 isn't enough. :lol:

That would be enough for me after seeing my friend Jeremy rip the balancer right off the front of the block snapping the crank in half with a 3.4!

Prolly was running and adjustable lower too huh? If so... BIG NO NO!

Apicia

Established Member
I had 22lbs of boost:rolling:

At 22psi, what were you running your street tune for timing? Torco? I am running Alky Kit 100% methanol with my 22 psi, but it runs the 1 gallon reservoir dry fast.

Users who are viewing this thread