Liquid Cooled KENNE BELL MAMMOTH install

SVTORANGE

Established Member
I can not thank Edison and JR enough for everything we went threw to get this blower installed and running yesterday. This is the first official install of a liquid cooled MAMMOTH to a consumer and Edison is the first to install this beast. JR was a life saver there were quite a few times he made trips back and forth to his home for miscellaneous parts we needed during the installation. Edison did a stand-up job re routing every damn wire from the passenger side to the drivers side (be careful when you ask him about it this is not a fun subject for him :nonono:). He took his time and did an OUTSTANDING JOB. Edison is putting my ole 3.4 on his car and transferring his 2.3 to JR's car had mine not been such a MONSTER to do he would have probably done all 3 yesterday.:rolling::rolling:

Anyway 10 hours later I was driving home with my new installed MAMMOTH in the storm from hell. Here are some pics of the install. Again thanks Edison and JR for everything. Bill Wise thanks for being there as well when we needed ya. BIG UPS TO YOU ALL:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

OMG where do we start?:shrug::shrug:
DSC00193.jpg

DSC00186.jpg

The MAMMOTH
DSC00187.jpg

DSC00202.jpg

JR saying "What you need another part??"
DSC00205.jpg

Edison Multitasking
DSC00194.jpg

Flo Tube Cut on drivers side :xpl::xpl:
DSC00196.jpg

Flo tube and filter in inner fender well
DSC00203.jpg

Edison cutting again:xpl::xpl:
DSC00189.jpg

Install Complete car running:beer:
DSC00206.jpg

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
I didn't even know they had a Liquid Cooled model for the 03/04's yet? What kind of power are you planning on making and what's your setup? What made you ditch the 3.4 and what did it make with that?

SVTORANGE

Established Member
No waiting to see Jon Lund to tune it. Until the car will sit.:banana::banana::banana::banana:

SVTORANGE

Established Member
I didn't even know they had a Liquid Cooled model for the 03/04's yet? What kind of power are you planning on making and what's your setup? What made you ditch the 3.4 and what did it make with that?

Car made 670HP with the 3.4, all the fuel mods were done with 60lb injectors and a boost a pump prior to this install. I wanted to give the KB a try.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Are you going to run the same boost as the 3.4? I'd love to see the difference it makes in power.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Can not take the car out till I get a tune on it. The boost is at 21.5 so it is pretty darn close to the 3.4 the big difference between the two is liquid cooled and has the ginormous intake setup and the efficiency of the KB.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
how do you check your oil with that giant intake in the way?

lol, i want a KB mammoth!

LOL I asked the same thing WTF I can not even see the damn dipstick:shrug:

The rubber intake comes off quick and easy, but the car gets an oil change every 2500 miles and has 9K miles on it so I honestly do not check much at all.

Users who are viewing this thread