Lightning is getting traded in. What to buy??

Which car to choose?

• 300C SRT8

Votes: 11 11.2%
  • Crand Cherokee SRT8

Votes: 53 54.1%
  • 2007 Tahoe

Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Cadillac CTS-V

Votes: 25 25.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
I traded in my L for an Evo, because that is what my budget was. If I had the extra money to spend I would have gotten the CTS-V (which I voted for and love) or the SRT8 Grand Cherokee. 3 of your choices are going to guzzle gas though, that was another thing that held me back from those cars (except the CTS-V) and I had to get rid of the L because $600/month in gas alone was just getting rediculous.

No matter which vehicle you chose, you can't lose. so have fun with it and test them all out before you make the jump.

DravenGSX

Established Member
FordSVTFan said:
You are in Orlando, those arent Bentleys, they are 300's with the $1000 Bentley Grill :-D

Bahaha..

I work in Winter Park so Bentleys are a dime a dozen... Saw some high school chick smoking in one the other day :grumble:.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
DravenGSX said:
Bahaha..

I work in Winter Park so Bentleys are a dime a dozen... Saw some high school chick smoking in one the other day :grumble:.

It wasnt a light blue Continental GT Vert was it?

Cozmo4196

Established Member
DravenGSX said:
CTS-V is common? I see more Bentley's than CTS-Vs.

Bentleys are common as well, but I live in Bellevue and it seems like every male business professional drives one(CTS-V). I've only seen 2 GC SRT8s on the street before.

Last edited:

DravenGSX

Established Member
FordSVTFan said:
It wasnt a light blue Continental GT Vert was it?

No, it was a white 4 door Continental. Though I have seen a light blue continental vert (I imagine the same one) on Park Ave.

For a few weeks, I swear a saw a different Bentley every day... soemtimes 2 or 3.

Cozmo: I'm not sure where Bellevue is, but anywhere that $170k cars are common is my kind of place.

stalian999

Established Member
would never have the dough to buy a blower. I had a 2001 lightning before my 03 with not very many mods. This 03 was my brothers truck and he modded the hell out of it. I took his 03 and he took the 01 and traded it in for another vehicle for himself. Thats just about the only way that I can get mods for the truck. I let the bro take the hit!!! lol

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
The Jeep SRT-8 is badass. I went and test drove one last week and loved it. I am really leaning towards getting it instead on the 04 cobra I am looking at.

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
Euphoric One said:
good luck supercharging the 6.1L Hemi. :read:

I've seen atleast two turbo'd JGC SRT8's, one was at the track running 11.0's

Why would it be so hard to put a blower on it?

I know I've seen a kit somewhere for the 5.7L from Kenne bell, why would the 6.1L be more difficult?

A centrifugal should be easy enough.

swoosh_stang said:
I've seen atleast two turbo'd JGC SRT8's, one was at the track running 11.0's

Why would it be so hard to put a blower on it?

I know I've seen a kit somewhere for the 5.7L from Kenne bell, why would the 6.1L be more difficult?

A centrifugal should be easy enough.

I don't know much about turbos for them, but I know the only supercharger kit for the 6.1L was by GSM. The numbers it made were tremendous, but I later heard the engine went kaboom.

The KB for the 5.7L has been listed as "coming soon" for about 3 years now.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
DravenGSX said:
No, it was a white 4 door Continental. Though I have seen a light blue continental vert (I imagine the same one) on Park Ave.

For a few weeks, I swear a saw a different Bentley every day... soemtimes 2 or 3.

Cozmo: I'm not sure where Bellevue is, but anywhere that $170k cars are common is my kind of place.

I know the chick in the Light Blue Conti GT Vert.

Users who are viewing this thread