Lightning is getting traded in. What to buy??

Which car to choose?

• 300C SRT8

Votes: 11 11.2%
  • Crand Cherokee SRT8

Votes: 53 54.1%
  • 2007 Tahoe

Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Cadillac CTS-V

Votes: 25 25.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
Hmm why should it matter what your parents want you to drive? You only live once might as well enjoy it. It just sounds weird... if my parents had a gun to my head and told me to sell the Lightning I would pick up the Jeep srt8

stalian999

Established Member
i never said my parents were holding a gun to my head and/or telling me what to drive. Im tired of a 2 door vehicle. Sucks being the one in college always going for a ride with friends in their cars and never my own because there is more than 2 of us. When I have to drive home with 3 buddies of mine, which is a 4 hour drive, i can never bring my truck because we dont fit. This its why I want a 4 door.

stalian999 said:
i never said my parents were holding a gun to my head and/or telling me what to drive. Im tired of a 2 door vehicle. Sucks being the one in college always going for a ride with friends in their cars and never my own because there is more than 2 of us. When I have to drive home with 3 buddies of mine, which is a 4 hour drive, i can never bring my truck because we dont fit. This its why I want a 4 door.

Then go get the Silver Steel 300C SRT-8 and call it a day.

GLHS837

Established Member
Yep, if you want real comfort for four, go with the 300, or maybe the Charger. Or the Magnum and haul lots of laundry home:)

Having sat in a GC during the SRT Track Experience with three other guys round robin for 4 laps during the drag race/slalom event, 1 lap each, we just swapped seats every run, I can say the back seat is nowhere near the happiness level of the Charger. Of course, your driving, so the back isnt as important, but it is a factor.

The back seat of the GC is maybe the same size as the wifes 99 Blazer, and my kids, 12 and 10, prefer the back seat of the Charger. I imagine adult sized folks would even more so.

ViciousJay

Established Member
the Jeep...

BUT what about a HD Truck... take your stuff off and throw it on a Harley truck... best of both worlds then... 4 doors and tire smokin power

Users who are viewing this thread