Lightning is getting traded in. What to buy??

Which car to choose?

• 300C SRT8

Votes: 11 11.2%
  • Crand Cherokee SRT8

Votes: 53 54.1%
  • 2007 Tahoe

Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Cadillac CTS-V

Votes: 25 25.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stalian999

Established Member
The lightning is getting traded in this week. What should I buy? I have had a lightning since I began driving and need 4 doors. My 21st birthday is on the 1st and the parents want to buy me a new ride.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Aren't you the luckiest kid in town! I vote your parents buy you the SRT8, it's already a hot rod in the SUV world, 4wd, plus you can fit your buddies in for an envy ride.

Last edited:

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
I voted the caddy just because it looks good and its a caddy! I wouldnt trade the lighnting though, but since you need a 4 door. BTW great sig RTStabler

stalian999

Established Member
Alot of you might think Im spoiled up the a$$ but not really. I have worked for my dads company for a very long time. He owns a flooring company. I have been installing tile baseboard and grouting floors since I was about 10 years old. I received my lightning, (work truck) when I was 16. I was approached by many on multiple occasion telling me how crazy I was with a half pallet of marble in the bed of the Lightning going to work. It was quite entertaining. Never received or expected a paycheck for the 9 years I worked. I was helping the family out. I came to the University of Florida a year ago and am doing awesome in school. Its all just repayment for what I have helped out with and my good school work. I spend every break in school (Christmas, Easter, Spring Break and Summers) helping out. Until I get my own job when I am out of college I expect to be doing the same thing.

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member
Wait wait. Sell me your L!

Oh you will love the Jeep! They are sick! No reliable aftermarket performance stuff yet though....

4b62_3.jpg

img0008ja0.jpg

Clipboard01-18.jpg

Last edited:

ModMike1572

Established Member
stalian999 said:
Alot of you might think Im spoiled up the a$$ but not really. I have worked for my dads company for a very long time. He owns a flooring company. I have been installing tile baseboard and grouting floors since I was about 10 years old. I received my lightning, (work truck) when I was 16. I was approached by many on multiple occasion telling me how crazy I was with a half pallet of marble in the bed of the Lightning going to work. It was quite entertaining. Never received or expected a paycheck for the 9 years I worked. I was helping the family out. I came to the University of Florida a year ago and am doing awesome in school. Its all just repayment for what I have helped out with and my good school work. I spend every break in school (Christmas, Easter, Spring Break and Summers) helping out. Until I get my own job when I am out of college I expect to be doing the same thing.

At least your being honest. Most people on this forum claim they bought there own 25k dollar car at the age of 18. They've worked since they were ten and saved up all there lunch money and pennies.. Theres nothing wrong with your parents helping you out in life and buying you a car.

But anyway, id have to say the Grand Cherokee SRT-8.

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
Definitely the Jeep. Depreciation is killing the CTS-V - which is my second vote.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
I love Ls more than the GC, but if you must, I'd say get the GC SRT8. They're pretty comfy and fast as ****. The only downside is that the stock speakers suck.

Users who are viewing this thread