LFP is just another copy cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Wow....there's six rules that have been broken a little in the last 220 posts and 9 pages on this thread!!!!!! Time to move on. All points have been made that can be made. If it keeps going, close it up SID...PLEASE.....

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
SID297 said:
I believe this thread has gone on long enough. Eric and Mark have both said their side of the story. It's really just between them at this point. All we have to do is decide who we want to spend our money with.

I would like it if only those who have a stake in this situation would post in this thread from now on.

Thanks for your cooperation.

You guys need to listen to the OWNER of this site.
If you can't this thread gets CLOSED! :shrug:

FordFreak

Established Member
Ok, everyone stop posting please! I dont want this thread closed. Like Sid said, its all back and worth stuff.

cpu77

Armed and Dangerous!
Established Member
Guys,
This is a bussiness just like any other. If someone copies something only hope they make it better or cheaper. After all this is capitalism and no one plays fair. Besides if everyone really cared about principals copy cats could not sell there product (cause someone is buying it!). Moral of the story in life go big or go home. Alot of the problems with the quote orignal creators is there marketing stinks compared to the so called copy cats. RPM Outlets service is not the best however they do a much better job marketing to the general public then the guy selling his wares on a couple of forums.

Thanks
Fatbitch

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
cpu77 said:
Guys,
This is a bussiness just like any other. If someone copies something only hope they make it better or cheaper. After all this is capitalism and no one plays fair. Besides if everyone really cared about principals copy cats could not sell there product (cause someone is buying it!). Moral of the story in life go big or go home. Alot of the problems with the quote orignal creators is there marketing stinks compared to the so called copy cats. RPM Outlets service is not the best however they do a much better job marketing to the general public then the guy selling his wares on a couple of forums.

Thanks
Fatbitch

Hey "Fatbitch",

I suppose that we're one of those who's marketing stinks. To tell you the truth, I agree with you. The reason our marketing sucks compared to places like RPM is that we spend most of our available funds and time developing, testing, and mfg. novel products to solve necessary problems in this niche market. If all we did was copy other folks hard work, we could dump a crapload more time and money into marketing the knock-offs......just like RPM, "Steala", "Unauthorized Product Ripoffs", etc.. If there were no folks who actually cared about the stuff we do (Zone-5, Billetflow, Pfab, etc.) y'all would have many less mods available for purchase.

To those of you who share your loyalty with us, thank you. To the rest of you who don't see the value in this, "reap what you sew".

MJ

Last edited:

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
mark, perfectly said sir....

mjchip said:
Hey "Fatbitch",

I suppose that we're one of those who's marketing stinks. To tell you the truth, I agree with you. The reason our marketing sucks compared to places like RPM is that we spend most of our available funds and time developing, testing, and mfg. novel products to solve necessary problems in this niche market. If all we did was copy other folks hard work, we could dump a crapload more time and money into marketing the knock-offs......just like RPM, "Steala", "Unauthorized Product Ripoffs", etc.. If there were no folks who actually cared about the stuff we do (Zone-5, Billetflow, Pfab, etc.) y'all would have many less mods available for purchase.

To those of you who share your loyalty with us, thank you. To the rest of you who don't see the value in this, "reap what you sew".

MJ
:rockon: hermann

mosconiac

Established Member
Great post MJ! My feelings exactly.

Edit: I should note that I've bought only from (what I think) is the originator of a product...BTW, your MAFXtender and IRS Girdle are awesome products!

Last edited:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
mjchip said:
...snip... marketing the knock-offs......just like RPM, "Steala", "Unauthorized Product Ripoffs", etc.. ...snip...

LMAO at the UPR definition, now we just need one for RPM

Robs Poor Mustang owners :loser:

Gotta be a better one than that

cpu77

Armed and Dangerous!
Established Member
Mjchip,

You are right, although I was not thinking of you :rolling: BTW who's Zone-5??? :poke: See what I mean? You can't make statements like that if wanna stay in business. After all what will you do when your cheese gets moved?

Thanks
The Fatest of all Fatbitches:)

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
READ THIS!

SID297 said:
I believe this thread has gone on long enough. Eric and Mark have both said their side of the story. It's really just between them at this point. All we have to do is decide who we want to spend our money with.

I would like it if only those who have a stake in this situation would post in this thread from now on.

Thanks for your cooperation.

READ THIS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread