let's talk handbags...lol Louis Vuttion to be specific

kaz109

Established Member
But on topic my wife loves Dooney and Bourke bags and some coach . I have tried to get her a LV but it isn't her style. The hold up well and I will continue to buy her these " stupid" bags because it is what she wants. I am lucky enough to have a wife that would rather get a SC kit for our track toy over a few bags so if she wants a bag odds are our cars/toys are already took care of lol

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
You sound very young and naïve

Yes I make the make the money but I wouldn't be able to do that if she didn't hold down the every other aspect of life ( house, kids etc etc) . Unless you are superman and take care of the house work, kids, grocery shopping, etc etc and do your job to make the money you are ignorant to the because you just make the money that only you hold your life together and have the right to be the only one to make the choices of how the money is spent.

Your macho "man ego" is one of ignorance and only shows you have yet to grow up. I don't have to ask my wife about everything but it is the respectful thing to do when spending a good sum of money unless it is a surprise to her.
+1 I was like damn sorry not all ball so hard mofos wanna find us lol. Oh well I have an old 03 cobra, house thats mine, and a new purse so what lol. Priorities are taken care of was some extra money I could spend so I went for it. Sorry I can't buy a car that doesn't need mods lol
But on topic my wife loves Dooney and Bourke bags and some coach . I have tried to get her a LV but it isn't her style. The hold up well and I will continue to buy her these " stupid" bags because it is what she wants. I am lucky enough to have a wife that would rather get a SC kit for our track toy over a few bags so if she wants a bag odds are our cars/toys are already took care of lol
Thats awesome shes on your side

kaz109

Established Member
Fast MT cars, purses and Jordans is all the materialistic things my wife wants lol, it doesn't take much to keep our wives happy and it return they will bend over backwards to take care of us guys. Most already do because it is truly in a women's nature but when you give back she will try oh so much harder to keep u happy

Para81

Established Member
You sound very young and naïve

Yes I make the make the money but I wouldn't be able to do that if she didn't hold down the every other aspect of life ( house, kids etc etc) . Unless you are superman and take care of the house work, kids, grocery shopping, etc etc and do your job to make the money you are ignorant to the because you just make the money that only you hold your life together and have the right to be the only one to make the choices of how the money is spent.

Your macho "man ego" is one of ignorance and only shows you have yet to grow up. I don't have to ask my wife about everything but it is the respectful thing to do when spending a good sum of money unless it is a surprise to her.

I sense someone has your balls...

Marc

Established Member
I have been married almost 23 years and my wife has probably 20-30 of these brand name bags. BUT, she had been with me through thick and thin, helped raise my kids & endured all my time away during deployments, etc...

I rarely bitch about them because she works a full time job as well. PLUS, my new Shelby costs 3x what we paid for her new car and she lives with me ordering parts, etc...all the time.

But, I got the Trifecta wife, she also likes shoes and shopping for more outfits than I can count in her closet. :lol:

I look at it this way, we get our toys, they get their toys. Happy wife, happy life. :)

allister

Established Member
If the purse is in the $200-$500 range and a reputable brand, you are paying for quality. If it's anything less than that, you're either buying a fake or starting to sacrifice quality. Anything more than that, you're just paying for the name. IMHO.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
Never saw an LV I thought looked even sorta decent honestly. I like Kate Spade. Not very common (like Coaches are now), killer deals online and in their outlets, great quality, and I've never had one that didn't get complimented regularly.

Kate spade is solid I agree. Wife got a diaper bag from them for Christmas and it was only about $299. Never heard of that brand before that but she always gets compliments.

Odd thing about the LV is most assume its fake lol. She rarely has anyone notice it or anything.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread